Chapter 44

Caroline's POV

As I walk in, all the heads turn to me.

I just act like nothing's new and smile and go take my seat in the church.

Zayn sat down next to me as I laid Hannah down on my lap, rocking her to sleep. I felt Zayn put his arms around my waist and pull me close. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he chuckled.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Funny being here, Harry's getting  married" He said. I nodded, still on his shoulder, and kissed it lightly then resting my head back down.

We sat for a while, Harry and Hayley didn't want anyone else in their wedding but themselves. It was weird, but thoughtful. Everyone would be looking at them, no distractions, just them.

There were red roses hanging from each end of the isle, petals along the sides on the floor, white chandeliers hanging above us, and beautiful flowers in front where they would be standing.

After a little bit of waiting, I heard the door in the back open, I turned to see Harry walking down the isle with his mum.

He looked really handsome and had a huge grin on his face.

When he passed us he gave us a huge smirk and then continued on down the isle.

When he reached the end he gave his mom a kiss and she left. Harry then went up to meet the pastor and turned to face the audience.

There was only family and friends, nobody else allowed. Security was so heavy they closed off the street so no fans would get in.

Shortly after he turned to face us, he held both of his hands in front of his body, patiently waiting.

The music started and the doors opened again, revealing Hayley standing there in her beautiful white dress. It was tight in all the right places and had a sweet heart neckline.

It had a train, a little long for my style but it looked perfect on her.

She walked down the isle with her dad, their arms locked together.

We all stood up and turned our bodies so we were facing her. All of our eyes were looking straight at her, but all she was looking at was Harry. She couldn't stop smiling.

As she reached the front, her dad let go of her, kissing her on the cheek. Hayley walked up the couple stairs up to the stage to greet Harry. She got in her place and Harry held her hands and stared into her eyes. He mouthed "Love you" and she blushed.

The pastor started speaking.

He explained everything, thanked everyone for being here, then instructed Hayley to repeat after him;

"I, Hayley, take you Harry, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; and I promise to be faithful to you until death parts us." she said as she slid a ring onto Harry's finger.

Then Harry's turn;

"I, Harry, take you Hayley, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; and I promise to be faithful to you until death parts us." he said as he slid a ring onto Hayley's finger.

They both smiled until the pastor spoke again

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss th-" By this time, Harry and Hayley already were kissing, everyone started clapping and whistling.

They pulled apart, smiling from ear to ear, waving as they walked back up the isle. They saw me and stopped, giving me a giant hug and waving to Hannah before running away.

We headed off to the after party, I didn't plan on staying too late since I was bringing Hannah for everyone to see.

Zayn and I walked in with Hannah together and found our table.

We were seated with the other boys and their girlfriends. I sat down and Zayn joined me. We were the first people in there since we didn't go to cocktail hour.

Soon enough I heard girls screaming and was greeted by Dani and Eleanor. "HIIII OH MY GOD"

They squealed hugging me and pointing into my arms.

"This is Hannah" I said smiling, I could hear Zayn talking to the boys, giving them all hugs and chatting.

"She looks just like you!"

I laughed and talked to them for quite sometime along with chatting with all the boys.

They were fascinated by our baby and kept poking me, making sure I was real. So funny boys.

The music was loud, but not over powering like one of their concerts.Hannah giggled as I sang to her, bouncing her around the dance floor.

Harry and Hayley came over to join us "Oh my god I've missed you so much! You look beautiful!" I said to her.

"Me? Look at you! You've got a baby!" She said laughing. I laughed along with her.

"Can I hold her?" She asked politely

"Sure!" I said willingly handing her over gently.

Hayley grasped her out of my hands and pulled her close. She talked to her in a sweet voice, making Hannah giggle and reach her hands towards Hayley's face.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Zayn standing there.

"Hey!" I said pecking him on the lips.

I felt his hands go around my waist and swing me back and fourth. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes. I put my arms around his neck and swung with him.

The song immediately changed, a slow song I didn't recognize, but I didn't leave Zayn.

I didn't realize it but everybody left the dance floor, just me and Zayn now. I looked around noticing and turned back to Zayn "What the hell?" I said laughing.

He looked super nervous.

"What?" I said quickly.

He pulled away from me, clearing his throat. The music stopped and he did something that would change everything.

Zayn's POV

I pulled away from her, clearing my throat. The music stopped right on time, and I got down on my knee.

"Caroline.. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met" I started, her hand already covered her mouth, tears forming in both of our eyes "I can't imagine myself with anybody else. You're my sunshine, everything that I looked forward too. We've had our ups and downs, but I can't be without you."

I choked out the last words before speaking up again "Caroline O'Connor, will you be my wife?"

I saw her smile behind her hands, before she moved her hands down, pulling me up. "Yes" She said.

That was all I needed. To hear those words. To see her smile. To be with the two most beautiful girls for the rest of my life. This is all I could ask for.

It's overrr :(((( im sorry but I'm starting my niall fanfic soon :) soo yall should check it outtt:) THANKS FOR READINGGG I LOVEE YOU ALLLLLL