Chapter 5

I just sat there with my mouth wide open, Harry liked me too? Zayn looked me in the eyes waiting for an answer. He was biting his lip, meaning he was anxious for me to say something. Anything.

"Well, there's no way that's happening because I'm totally invested in you." I blurted out. He smiled and kissed me. Was this even real? "Maybe we can find someone else for Harry, not to be rude or anything. I'm flattered that he likes me but I'm just more into you than him." I winked.

"He would love that." he said while smiling.

"I have a friend that we can bring on a double date sometime. Her name is Hayley. Maybe we can all go to a burger place or something tomorrow? I bet Harry would love her." I said. Zayn nodded while yawning. "A bit tired aren't we?"

"Mhmm.." he mumbled. I pulled close to him and he kissed the top of my head. "Night, babe."

I woke up the next morning with Zayn still wrapped around me. I stretched so I wouldn't rudely wake him up.

"Morning" I said smiling. I looked at him and he barely opened his eyes, they peeled open slowly but fast when I kissed him on the cheek. He was warm. He smirked then said

"Morning, babe. Sleep good?"

"Yeah" I yawned. "So what are we gonna d-" I was interrupted by a loud noise. I noise to familiar with. The screaming. The out of tone singing. I knew it all too well.

"....YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL. IF ONLY YOU SAW WHAT I CAN SEE YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHY I WANT YOU SO DESPERATELY...."

I looked out the window, bad choice. All the girls saw me and started screaming, then stopped realizing it wasn't one of the boys. Zayn's phone rang and he answered

"Hello?.......mhmm....yeah......that's not a bad idea...alright.....mhm....bye" He hung up. I looked at him giving the who-were-you-on-the-phone-with look. He laughed then said

"Paul. He thinks we should stay inside the hotel today. The fans are all the way down the road and around the corner."

"Well, as long as I can spend it with you." I walked over to him and kissed him. I pulled back and smiled. "I'm going to go take a shower."

"Alright, I'll probably go down and get some food." I nod and he leaves the room. I grab a pair of sweats,  fresh underwear, a bra, and a tank top. I take a towel into the bathroom and get in the shower. It feels so good against my skin. I heard the door close and Zayn walk into the hotel room. I quickly hurried and got out of the shower. I pulled on my clothes, putting my sweatpants on inside out. I took them off really fast, so fast that I fell. Nice one. I hit the floor pretty hard, making a loud noise. Zayn flew the door open looking around to see if I was ok. The first thing he looked at was my underwear. A lace thong. Lovely. He looked away, blushing.

"Erm...sorry.. i...are you alright?" He looked back at me and I nodded laughing.

"This was just a sneak preview" I said winking. He raised his eyebrows and gave me a cheeky smile. I pulled my sweats on and walked out into the hotel room. I couldn't believe what I saw.

Zayn had gotten a bunch of movies, made popcorn, got monopoly out, and put on music. It was perfect.

"Zayn... " I just smiled and hugged him "Thank you, this is going to be a fun day." He nodded and we went and sat on the bed. We watched loads of movies, I ate all the popcorn. The whole time his arm was around me, rubbing my arm giving me chills. We talked some of the time, but enjoyed each-others company. We started playing monopoly, totally forgetting how long it takes. Then, an idea popped into my head.

"Lets play spin the bottle." Zayn looked totally suprised, I was suprised at what I said myself. He looked anxious and nodded. I got an empty beer bottle and we sat on the floor.

"You spin" I said. He grabbed the bottle and spun it. It stopped on me.

"I hope you don't go kissing that table over there" he said pouting. He spun it again and it pointed towards the table.

"You dirty table, get away from my girl!" he yelled

"Don't go breaking tables" I joked. He rolled his eyes and i went over and kissed the table. Just to be joking, i made out with it, rubbing my hand up and down its' leg and getting into it. It tasted really nasty so I stopped. Zayn looked at me, mouth wide open. "I'll spin this time" I spun it and it landed on me again, so I spun it extra hard this time. It rolled around until it stopped. I looked up to where it pointed to. Right up to my man. He gave me a big smile and said

"My turn" He crashed his lips onto mine and played with my hair. Why did he always taste so damn good? He laid me down on the floor, not separating from me. I rubbed my hands up and down his sides and just enjoyed everything. He finally pulled back and looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think you're the one."

Omg i always get so happy when i write this:) FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER caroline_horan6 feedback? woot woot ship Ziall forever. ♥ <3 ♥