Chapter 8

Caroline's POV

I was driving, and I felt all the emotions coming. 5 minutes before I saw that picture, he told my I was his kind of perfect. Apperently I wasn't good enough for him. Did he even like me in the first place? He probably only wanted me for sex. I started bawling my eyes out. My throat hurt from crying, and I started getting a really bad headache. I was shaking from my nerves, and I couldn't stop.

I didn't know what to do, or where to go. I didn't want to even bother going back for my stuff, but my phone charger was there. I had to get it.  I stepped on the gas so I could get back to the hotel ASAP, hopefully before Zayn does. I finally got to the hotel and parked in my normal spot. I got out and ran into the hotel. I didn't bother taking the elevator. I opened the door to the stairs and ran up, I was getting really tired, but I had to keep going. I finally got up to our floor and i had to take a breather. I sat on the ground, trying to catch my breath, and started crying again remembering why I was up here. I buried my hands into my face and felt someone touch my shoulder. I looked up to see a blue eyed, blonde haired boy kneeling down to me.

"Caroline, are you OK?" Niall asked.

I just looked up at him and wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close, I just needed someone to hold. I sobbed into his shoulder and he rubbed my back "Everything's going to be okay, don't worry." I sniffed and pulled back. "Why don't you come back to my room?" he asked. I just nodded, hoping he wouldn't tell Zayn where I was.

"Yeah, let me just get my stuff really quick." He nodded then followed me into Zayn's room. Zayn had to walk back so he wouldn't be there. I grabbed all my stuff and left, not turning back to look at the room.

I closed the door behind me and Niall put his arm on my back, leading me to his room. It was a few down from Zayn, but he would never guess I came back to Niall's room. Niall got out his room key and opened his room. It was way different than Zayn's, but I liked it. I walked in and Niall closed the door behind us. There were two queen beds with green and blue sheets and matching pillows. The carpet was plush and a light brown color. A seperate room was a living room with a L-Shaped couch and a flat screen TV.

My mouth hung open "It's beautiful in here" I turned to him and smiled. He nodded and smiled back. I put my stuff under one of the beds, in case Zayn came in looking for me. I sat on one of the beds and Nial came in the room with two cups of tea. He handed one to me and I thanked him. He had the other glass and sat next to me.

"You ok to tell me what happened?" I nodded than began to speak. I told him the whole story, the whole time he was really understanding and nodded throughout the story. I finally finished and let out a big sigh. I took a sip of tea and looked back at Niall. I thought he wouldn't say anything so I stood up and started to walk to the bathroom, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back. He stood up and looked me in the eyes 

"What Zayn did to you, wasn't good at all. But Harry shouldn't have put a commercial out. Harry needs to apologize, and so does Zayn. I'm really sorry all of this happened." He pulled me in for another hug. His were the best. I kept him in close and spoke

"Do you mind if I stay here? I don't really don't want to go home and be alone again.. and can you not say anything to Zayn? About me being here or you talking to me?"

"I don't mind at all." He said smiling. I told him I had to go to the bathroom. He nodded and let go of my hand. I got in the bathroom and closed the door. As soon as I closed the door I heard someone knocking at the room door.

I finished peeing and didn't flush, maybe it was Zayn at the door. I couldn't let him know I was here. I walked up to the door and locked it, then put my ear against the door.

I heard Niall talking first. "Liam told me what Harry did."

"Have you seen Caroline? I need to talk to her." Zayn said.

"No, but I would imagine she would be very upset, mate."

"I know, it's all my fault."

Zayn's POV

"I know, it's all my fault" I said. And it really was. If I hadn't kissed that girl I met at the mall, none of this would have happened. I thought Lucy was cute, and I guess I just got caught up in the moment. But that is the worst thing I could've absolutely done to Caroline.

"I think you should just leave her alone for a little bit, so she can clear her mind about things. Maybe she will come and talk to you after a while." Niall said. I nodded and agreed with him. I really wanted to talk to her, but I didn't want to make things worse.

"Thanks, mate." I said and Niall closed the door. I walked back to my room and opened the door. My mouth was open. All of Caroline'es stuff was gone. I slammed the door and punched the wall. This is my god damn fault.

Caroline's POV

It's been two weeks since I've last talked to Zayn. They had just finished their tour, and they were staying in the hotel to calm things down. We were in LA, and the boys would be leaving in another month. I was getting really worried about Zayn, I hadn't left Niall's room at all. I didn't want to risk any chance of Zayn finding me. None of the boys came to Niall's room, they all went to Harry's. I decided that today was the day I was going to call Zayn and talk to him. I hadn't told Niall yet, but I was planning to. The boy's had to go down to the studio to start recording for their new album coming out in late 2012. I started getting ready. I knew he wouldn't see me, but it felt like I was getting ready for a date. I put on a pair of legging yoga pants and a plain white V-neck. I straightened my hair and put on concealer and mascera.

I was still really pissed off at Zayn, but I had to talk to him about it.