Chapter 39

Zayns POV

"You go inside and order I'm just gonna stay in the car" I said to Niall, I didn't plan on going out today so I looked like shit.

"Nah mate we're eating inside, just you and me man." he said punching my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes "Alright alright, but you're buying" I replied.

"Fine" he said as we pulled it.

It looked quite nice from the outside, Niall didn't care what it looked like though, just how good the food was.

We got out of the car and walked in. The place was packed. There was people every where, I felt bad for the girls working here.

I checked my phone to see what was going on with all the fans, when I heard Niall start ordering. He ordered so much.

When Niall nudged me to place my order, I finally looked up from my phone.

"Hi" I said smiling then continuing on to order.

She had blonde hair and was really cute. She reminded me of Caroline, I shook my head at the thought of her.

We got our food and went to sit down.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" Niall said before stretching and walking to the bathroom.

I went through my phone and a couple fans found me sitting down and took some pictures with me.

When Niall eventually came back, his face was blank, looked like he saw a ghost.

"What?" I asked nervously.

"I-I sa-saw" he started

"Saw what??" I asked practically yelling at him.

"I saw Caroline."

Caroline's POV

I got in my car and drove to work, listening to Ed Sheeran's Kiss Me and jamming out. I loved him.

I pulled into the parking lot and saw a car I really liked. I looked more closely and remembered it's the same car Niall had. I kept walking until I got to the employee entrance and opened the door.

I hung up my purse and got ready. My manager told me to go around and see how everyone was doing

I left the kitchen area which was near the bathrooms when I saw an oddly familiar blonde boy.

"N-Niall?" I asked shaking.

"Love? Is that you?" he said walking closer to me

"It's you" I said wrapping my arms around him. I started crying, I missed all of them so much.

I pulled him in and didn't let him go for a while. He rubbed my back as he shoved his face into the crook of my neck. I breathe in his scent before pulling away and wiping away my tears

"Why are you here?" we both asked eachother at the same time. We laughed and I pointed to him first making him answer.

"I came here for a lunch date" he said laughing.

"Oooh Nialler's got a girl?" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

He laughed "No, I came here with.... Zayn." he finished.

My heart dropped. He was here?