Chapter 20

Zayn's POV

I had called the lady at first to ask her just for two normal tickets, but I decided that I would treat Caroline to a little more than a vacation. She would never forget this moment in her life.

I wish I could tell her about everything. I was so excited. There was only two days until we went out to London, so I was thinking about what I was going to wear. We would be staying in my apartment, I hadn't cleaned up last time I was there. Shit.

I called some of my old friends with keys to my apartment and had them go over and clean up. They were laughing at me and were talking about Caroline

"She's so hot"

"GET IT, ZAYN"

"Ohh lala"

I laughed "Shut up, I love her. You can't have her"

They all groaned and said their goodbyes and how there were excited about seeing me. I started choking up at hos I missed them all so much. They were my best friends, like bros. I used to do everything with them. I remember going to Nandos with them, telling them about my crushes, school, family. I was hardly going to see them now, but I didn't mind, I was going to be with Caroline, the love of my life. The one I hoped to marry, one day, just not yet.

Caroline's POV

While Zayn had been on the phone, I had been getting ready. Zayn mentioned something about going out shopping today for the cruise and London. I hoped that he would let me pay for everything I was getting. I hated when guys did that, pay for my stuff all the time. It's not like I had no money at all.

I pulled up some jean shorts and a plain white shirt. I pulled on red Vans and put on my black Ray Bans. I started straightening my hair when it turned off. The plug popped out of the wall. I plugged it back in and started again, but then it turned off. It popped out again.

"Don't you dare plug it back in, you're hair is beautiful the way it is." I heard Zayn say. I rolled my eyes and left it unplugged. I walked out of the bathroom to be greeted with a hug and Zayn grabbing my hand. "Ready to go?" he asked. I nodded and we left the hotel room.

Zayn opened the passenger door for me then got in his side. He drove away and insisted on going to Abercrombie. I nodded, I loved that store. It smelled so good.

We got there and it was almost empty. I picked out a bunch of flowery skirts I liked, some shirt, a couple dresses, shorts, and pants. I wanted it all. Zayn had picked out a couple outfits for himself and some for me.

I was standing in line to check out when I felt stomach cramps. "What's the date?" I asked Zayn.

"The 22nd, why?" he replied. I groaned. "What's wrong with the 22nd?" he asked laughing.

"It's my monthly gift. Can you check out for me? Here's my credit card. I gotta go to the bathroom and do stuff." I said handing him my credit card. I gave him all my stuff and went through my purse, making sure I had a tampon. I found a couple at the bottom of my purse and  grabbed it. I shoved it in my pocket. I put on my sunglasses before exiting the store, so nobody would recognize me.

I finished doing everything and washed my hands.I left the bathroom and was bombarded with kisses, from a familiar taste, I could tell it was Zayn.

"Hey, babe." I said to him. He smiled. He looked like he was up to something. "Give me my bag, now." He handed it over and I took out the reciept. I looked at the credit card. It was mine.

"Good, you didn't pay for my stuff." I said laughing at him. He smiled and nodded

"I behaved don't worry." Zayn said winking. I checked the time, it read 6:00. We always use up so much time together, but I didn't care.

Zayn still hadn't put out that we were 'officially' dating yet, but I didn't mind. I didn't mind f he did tell anyone or not. All that mattered is that I was with him, ,and we loved each other. Sounds cheesy but it's true.

We got back to the car and he opened the door for my on the passenger side. "Nope." I said. "I'm driving."

"Hell no." Zayn said laughing "You're the worst driver out there" he finished.

"Fuck off" I joked.

I opened my mouth and acted like I was offended. "Can I drive, please?" I asked again, sticking out my bottom lip and giving him big eyes. He kept shaking his head and so I crashed my lips on top of his.  His lips were cold, so I made sure I stayed on his lips. They moved perfectly together. The kiss grew deeper and deeper, until finally our tongues were wrestling for dominance. He won, of course, so I just kept kissing him. I pulled back and asked again

"Can I drive, pleeeeaaaseeee?"

"Yeah, I guess. Only cause of your amazing skills at making me shut up." Zayn replied getting into the passenger side. I ran over to the drivers' seat and turned the key. His car was so fast, I loved it.

I decided to take Zayn out for dinner, since he always did things for me. I wanted to take him out to Nandos, but that's where Niall always went, so that's where the most fans would be.

I then thought of Red Robin. It was good food, and the least expected place of where the boys would be. Zayn noticed I wasn't driving home, and looked at me funny. He knew I was taking him somewhere.

We pulled into the parking lot and I escorted Zayn to the restaurant. I've been here thousands of times, but he's never been. We walked in and I asked for a booth for 2. The lady led us down the hall and to a nice booth. The seats were leather and squishy. I sat down and Zayn did too.

"Thanks, Caroline. I really mean it. This place looks great." he said. I ordered us two beers and I got a big burger, Zayn was surprised. He got the same. We thought so much alike.

We talked about the cruise and everything, I was so pumped. I didn't know if I was going to get sea sick or what, but I bet a lot of other passengers would be too.

I scarfed down my burger, Zayn got a picture. I made him promise not to post it anywhere.

When we finished eating and got up and ready to leave. It was about 8:30 and I was super tired, what's new.

Zayn grabbed my hand and intertwined out fingers. Our hands were swinging and I laughed. I saw a big red bird, someone in a costume dressed up as "Red Robin" himself. I about died. I asked some fan that I saw freaking out to take a picture of me and Zayn with the bird man.

We got in and the guy was really creepy inside the costume. He whispered "Call me" into my ear and Zayn about killed him. He kissed me right in front of Red Robin and he grumbled and walked away. We talked to the fan for a little bit, and while we did I made the picture of me and Zayn my icon for Twitter. I got so many reactions from the fans, they loved it. I followed some and then said goodbye to the one we met.

I was really tired so I asked Zayn to drive home, he gladly did too. He was wide awake. How did he do this all the time? With all the concerts and interviews?

I soon fell asleep in the car, to Zayn singing Drunk by Ed Sheeran. He was holding my hand and rubbing his thumb on the top of my hand, making little hearts with it. It couldn't be a more perfect moment.

awwww i about died writing this((: so cute. FOLLOW ME PLEASE caroline_horan6 I LOVE YOU all that read this. I could kiss you. Literally. ok im watching hunger games so yeah, I'll just eave you with that. SHIP ZIALL OR ELSE