Love. Cheating. And Starbucks. Episode Six

*dont forget to comment and rate, become a fan aswel if you like!!!*

I walked into the classroom, holding my books close to my chest. Georgia was sat at the back of the classroom with boys circling around her and her two followers. She was wearing her usual outfit: A black miniskirt and a white tank top with the top of her black lace bra showing, purposely. She looked over to me and smirked, then turned back to the group of lads surrounding her. I sat as far away as possible from her, then I wouldn't have any communication with her, Jack was right behind me. All the girls turned and looked at him, watching his every move. Wishing they was his. He sat down at the desk next to me and placed his bag on the floor, Sasha was staring at him along with about 20 other girls. "Don't look now, but Sasha is looking at you" I whispered to him. He turned around then turned back. "I'm getting checked out, jealous?" He laughed, I laughed and didn't reply. Suddenly, Oliver walked in and Georgia stood up out of her sea and adjusted her top, lowering it so her Breast's would catch his eye, all the boy slowly moved abit closer to there desks, looking very embarrassed. I watched him look around the room, they his eyes caught mine. He smiled at me and headed over to me, to sit in the available in front of me. "Alright Oliver feller!" Someone shouted from the back of the room, it was Oliver's other best friend, Charlie. He had just come back from a holiday in New York. "Charlie Feller! Long time no see!" He shouted, and headed towards the back of the room, he walked past Georgia, and nodded his head at her and sat beside her, and spoke to Charlie. "Oh right, he loves me doesn't he" I sighed and looked at the table.

The lesson started, French. My favourite lesson, I hoped to go to Paris one day, and go to the top of the Eiffel tower with Oliver, and make out with him right at the top. But that was just a dream, and I doubt it would come true. I couldn't help but keep looking behind me, watching Georgia talk to Oliver. She kept taping his leg, like an accident when she was laughing and flirting with him. I just tried to look at the board in front of me, and the cute guy next to me, Jack. I kept hearing Georgia laughing, I got annoyed and mad. So I put my head on my desk until the lesson ended. As soon as the bell went, I got up out of my seat, and walked out of the classroom. I couldn't stay at this school for another day, I wanted to go away, now, with my sister to Florida, but that was next week. I walked down the busy hall to the reception desk. Suddenly, a strong force pulled me back. It was Oliver. "Where are you going? Are you mad at me?" he asked, trying to act innocent. "Home, and it doesn't matter, just leave me alone, I'm not in the mood." I remover my arm from his grasp and walked away, a tear rolled down my cheek as I walked to the 'sign out' desk. I Signed out and walked down the hall. I walked out of the door and into the stone cold rain. I watching the cars go past, as I walked into town, it was only 1pm but it looked like 9pm. The people walked past with different coloured umbrellas, I stopped at a café and sat under a shade and pulled my Nokia out. I felt guilty for saying what I said to Oliver, I should have spoken to him and told him why I was upset, but he might have flipped asking me why I don't trust him, I quickly wiped a tear from my face. Suddenly a car pulled over by the café, and the window of the car was put down and then a face, which was hard to be seen because of the rain and the dark. "What are you doing out of school you Muppet?" I stood up, and looked really closely t the figure talking to me; it was Darren, Kelly's boyfriend. "I have my reasons, shouldn't you be at home or work or whatever?" I replied back, watching the rain drip from the umbrella I was sat under. "Actually, your lovely sister sent me out to get some dollars for your holiday," he said, "comes on, it's pouring it down, ill take you to star bucks, and then we'll go home." He said, it was an offer I couldn't refuse, I love my star bucks, I got into his Ford Fiesta and we drove off to star bucks. Darren was not someone I would have thought Kelly would have gone for, he wasn't rich like all her other ex boyfriends, and his parents didn't own a huge company, he was just normal. When we stopped at star bucks, I ordered a Toffee Nut Latte, and Darren Just had a plain Hot chocolate.

When we got home, he walked over to Kelly and kissed her, not making out, just a small kiss and he held her close, I wish Oliver was like that with me, but at least she has found the right one, I hope. "What are you doing home from school? Isn't there supposed to be 6 full hours of school, not 2?" I laughed, "Don't ask, boy problems, girl problems allsorts, I just want to go away right now and be able to stay there forever and forget about everything that's happened over the past few weeks. I hoped it would go quickly.