chapter 9

----This one is pretty small becuase i just wanted to make sure that people were stillcactually reading this:(! Please please please like or comment then I know weather to carry on and I will update more often, thank you <3!!!-----

CHELSEA POV.

It was much later on now. Darren was asleep by the side of my bed and my sister had gone out to get some food for herself and Darren. I looked around the hospital ward. Not many people were in here anymore, the girl next to me was still asleep, she actually looked like an angel, if im honest. Maybe she was, maybe she was my gaurdian angel? Woah, your getting way ahead of yourself Chelsea. I looked outside the window across from me, but there was nothing but darkness outside, except afew light which came from rooms across from the garden outside. It was about 9pm now and I presumed that Oliver has gone home by now, I hoped he didnt tell anyone about my little inncident, so then i didn't become the center of attention. Wait, speaking of Oliver, what was he talking about? He defonately didnt do anything to hurt me, he was already outside of the room, I remember watching him walk out. Tell you what, I'll ask him when I go back to school, which hopefully would be tomorrow or the day after. I turned over and looked at Darren, who was sound asleep by now, and I smiled. I may not know him that much, but he seemed like a lovely person, he seemed like the brother or father I'd never had.

"Miss summers?" A small woman said, as she walked next o my bed and picked up the clipboard on the table next to me. I nodded at her and smiled.

"Hi, my name is Fiona and I'll be here to help you whenver you need help." She smiled and looked at the machines next to me. "First of all, I'm just going to move the bed up abit, to make it more comfertable for you, if it hurts just tell me, okay?" She smiled. I nodded at her and closed my eyes and waited for the pain to hit me. I felt the bed slowly tilt upwards, but I felt no pain. "That wasent so bad was it?" She giggled, and wrote something down on the clipboard. "In about an hour or so, someone will come to help and see ifyou are okay to walk about, if you are, you should be aloud out tomorrow afternoon." She smiled and placed the clipboard back onto the counted, then walked out of the room and into the hallway of the hospital.

The next morning, I hadent slept at all, I just didnt feel like it. The doctor came in and helped me walk around the hospital for abit which was good and I was given the all clear to go home at 1pm and I couldnt wait. I was actually pretty concered about how my mum would take the whole 'being in hospital for two days' thing, I dont even know if she knows?!

"You alright to get up Chels?" My sister said, as she walked into the ward.

"Yeah, I think so." I smiled and swung my legs over the side of the bed and slowly managed to push myself to a stance. It felt weird being on my legs again, and my back was actually starting to ache abit.

"You've got a lovely black eye coming on Chels!" Kelly laughed as she moved a peice of hair away from one of the many scratches on my head. "Does it not hurt?" She asked. I suppose it did alittle, but most of the pain was taken away by all the pain killers I had taken. I shurugged off her question and walked over to the mirror in the corner, next to my bed. I had a one purple/black eye which stood out like a saw thumb, afew cuts on my cheek and at the top of my forehead, but apart from that I looked alright, apart from a few cuts on my lip which were hardly visable. I looked around to makesure noone was looking, then lifted my Hospital dress up to admire the scars on my back. They looked pretty deepcand were very red. You could see the stiches becuase they were really visable, I guess this could make me even more self consious about my body! There were scrapes all over my back, but only afew deep wounds. I pulled my dress back down and pulled my hair over my shoulder and smiled at my reflection.

"Ah, Miss Summers, its nice to see you up and walking!" Fiona smiled. "I am happy to say, that you are all clear to leave and return home! Just make sure, when you go back to school, you have your doctors note." She smiled and handed me a folder with my name on the front of it. Kelly smiled at Fiona and shook her hand, then thanked her for her help. We both exited the hospital and walked over to Kellys White Range rover and climbed into it carefully.

"Do you know how much I spent on hospital car pakring for you? $350!" She said shocked, her funny comments made me laugh, it was actually quite weird that she was being this nice to me, I suppose she is supposed to after I had been in hospital.

When we arrived home, my mum wasent there, I presume she was out with another boyfriend. Darren was in the kitchen though and welcomed me home with a warm smile.

"Hey princess!" He smiled, walking out of the kitchen and over to the entrance hall.

"Hi Darren!" I chirpped, looking over to him and smiling. Kelly walked over to Darren and swung her arms around her waist and pulled him closer to her. They looked so cute, I wish I still had that relationship, but no, my boyfriend, sorry ex boyfriend, decided to cheat on me. I smiled at them both and walked upstairs, just after realising I was still stood in my Hospital Dress. I quickly changed into some sweat pants and a baggy top, so I didnt have anything pressed onto my back. I picked up my phone off the side, which obviously Darren had remembered it was in his car and had left it in my room for me, sweetheart. I had 6 missed calls off of 6 and about 4 messages, obviously he knew. Suddenly, a new message flashed up on my phone from Oliver,

'Hey Chelsea, I am so sorry about everything thats happened and I hope to god that you are okay. Text me when you get home, I will explain everything tomorrow at school, I am really sorry for everything x'

My heart dropped, I dont know why, but everytime I got a message off of him, my heart always did that. Ever since the whole thing with Georgia anyway. I didnt reply to his message, I didnt feel I had the energy to, so I left it and placed it on the side. I layed dpwn in bed and quickly passed out, waiting for tomorrow to come around.