Love. Cheating. And Starbucks. Episode one.

as I sat there in bed, I thought of how great my life is: good grades, great friends, perfect lifestyle but most of all, a fabulous boyfriend. I managed to drag myself out of bed, and down the stairs were my sister was sitting with a boal of shredies and a price of toast. "Morning chels." she said, while watching jeremy Kyle on tv. " morning." I said wiping my eyes and yawning. It was the start of a new term, and over the holidays me and Oliver had become closer than ever. We went out everyday with or friends and spent most of the time in each others arms, he stood up for me when guys took the piss but in a funny way and we would be kissing nearly most of the time. It was hard to beleive that this boy was actually mine. He was perfect. "I can't be bothered making you breakfast this morning, so make it yourself k?" my sister, Kelly, muttered. She was always like this with me, she is an annoying sister. "Okay cranky pants" I replied smiling. "Don't start Chelsea" she tuned to me and growled. I picked up and apple and ran back upstairs to find what to wear for school, I had to take my cheer outfit because we had practice. I am a cheerleader, but I'm not the top, sluty, bossy captain, that's georgia. She is a bitch to me, of all people, and if you start an arguemen with her, you wil lose, she has her "clones" of girls who follow her and want to be her. I picked up my bag, and waited for my sister to finish her breakfast, so she could drive me too school. When we arrived, the shook entrance was full of new people, "newbs" for short, and they were stood chatting and hugging friends from middle school. As I got out of the car, Tina ran over and gave me a hug, "Chelsea! I've misse you like loads! even though it's been like 4 days since we saw each other.." she smiled. "Aw Tina, your funny, have you seen Oli?" I replied, hoping that he would be in for the first term back."Yeh he is, he's over there with his "crew"" She giggled. Oliver was a jock, he was one if the popular guys at school, along with Kieran, Georgias boyfriend. We walked into school too find Mary and Hannah, my other two friends, but they aren't as close as me and Tina. "Hiya girls! how was summer?" asked Mary. "It was amazing, thanks" I replied sweetly. Suddenly, someone grabbed me from behind and swung me round. It was Oliver. Our lips joined and we stood there for about 10 seconds kissing. "Why hello there gorgeous" he said, winking at me. His eyes were so gorgeous, they were sea blue, the kind of sea you would find in the Bahamas, or somewhere like that. His hair was a browny, blonde Which was spiked up to the tips. "Hiya babe" I said putting my arms around his neck. He smiled at me and kissed me again. He was gorgeous, and all mine. "I want you too meet someone, he has been my bestmate since kindergarden. He's called Jack" he said. Just then a figure poped out from behind him. A short lad, just abit taller than myslef, with black spiked up hair, like Olivers and the most perfect hazel eyes I have ever seen appered. My eyes grew bigger, "Hi there, Chelsea, is it?" he said in the cutest voice. "Yeh it is" I smiled at him and he smiled back. Wow he was gorgeous, wait stop Chelsea, you have a boyfriend, who only comes around once in a while. you have to stop. I looked back at Oliver and he smiled at me, we went in to kiss, when suddenly the doors of the entrance flew open. In walked 4 girls, one with brown wavy hair, another with black bob shaped hair and another with beautiful blonde curly hair. Georgia was the one with the blonde hair, as you can guess. She walked through the doors, like you would see I'm movies, in slow motion. All the boys in the hall way at the time gasped, Wolf wistles could be heard and compliments being shouted from all corners of the hall. Olivers eyes followed her, looking at her petit backside, I looked at him with shock, he quickly looked away and kissed me. "Wow, she's a tart?" Jack blerted out. it's a good job georgias boyfriend wasent around, or he would have been knocked to the ground. I giggled at his comment. Oliver turned around abgave him a nudge. The bell rang. "Com on chelsea we have too get to tutor!" Tina said. " Oh chels, Jack is in your tutor, I thought that you should show him around because he's in your tutor and stuff" Oliver said. "Oh okay" i rolled my eyes.But inside, I had a feeling that was like I was glad he was. Oliver ran offnin the direction of his Tutor, I was hoping for a kiss, but that never happened. "Well come on jack, I'll show you too our tutor" I smiled, he smiled at me with a cute smile. I stopped myself from falling for him. I have Oliver and he's all I need. I think..