but the taste of toxicity

After the game, Sans went up to his room. Little did everyone else in the house know, he was downing shots of whiskey and loving the taste of it and the relaxing feeling it gave him.

Downstairs, [Y/N] was still panicking and left the room to go to the bathroom to calm himself down.

When he returned, he overheard Frisk and Papyrus conversing in the kitchen.

"Okay, but they would be so cute together."

"I KNOW!! SANS HAS NEVER BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT I KNOW OF, BUT I CAN TELL THAT HE ALREADY HAS A CRUSH ON THE HUMAN AND THEY WOULD BE ADORABLE AS A COUPLE!"

[Y/N] walked in, interrupting the conversation. "Sans and I just met. We're not going to get in a relationship. Besides, I don't do relationships."

"Xavier, please, I'll do anything! Please!"

He awoke in pain, blood covering his body.

"Fucking dirt. You're lucky I'm with you, you don't deserve me," Xavier spat.

"WHY NOT, HUMAN?"

"You're a monster!"

"Oh really? If you didn't have me, who would pick you up from clubs at three in the god damn morning? Who would save your ass every time you get in trouble?"

"I just don't like them. Besides, as I said, Sans and I just met."

"Layla, I'm sorry, please don't hurt me."

"You just need to get to know each other!" Frisk said optimistically, smiling.

"Just go fucking kill yourself. You're a waste of my time."

"It's not going to happen."

"I love you."

"I'm going to go on a walk. See you."

"Oh yeah, run away you coward. You don't deserve anything good, you worthless piece of shit!"

He left the house.