"Sure," I replied, "Borrow her for the whole dance if you want."

Liv rolled her eyes at me and they disappeared in the crowd. Andy came up next to me as I took another bite out of my cupcake. He didn't say anything, he just stood next to me, like he was making sure I wasn't going to run off or something.

"Hey, look, there's Jolie," I pointed out, "Go ask her to dance or something. I know I'm boring you. I'm not much fun during dances."

"It's fine," He shook his head, "I'll wait till after ...." He suddenly cut off.

"After what?" I had a feeling Andy was going to say something important.

"Nothing."

"Liar," I said. I finished my cupcake and threw it in the trash, "Tell me."

"It's nothing," He repeated, with a hint of annoyance. I glanced around and saw him. Seb, I mean. He was also in a tuxedo, and let's just say my heart wouldn't carry a steady rhythm. I realized that I was holding my breath and let go. Seb caught my eye, and quickly disappeared into the crowd.

The Usher song finished, and "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga came on. Andy tapped his fingers on the refreshments table impatiently.

Suddenly, the song stopped, and the lights turned off, except for a single spotlight on the stage. I turned to look, along with everyone else in the room. It was Seb.

"Hey guys," He smiled, "I just wanted to say a few words if you don't mind."

A few words?

Hollie came on the stage took, and seemed to look around until her eyes stopped on me.

"So, long story short, I was in love with this girl. She was, and still is amazing, beautiful, stubborn," He let out a short laugh, "And there isn't enough words in the world to fully describe her. When I found out that she was moving away, I broke up with her, hoping that it wouldn't hurt as much."

A few girls in the crowd went "Awww."

"But of course, that didn't work," He continued quickly, "Then my dad got a new job, and we had to move too. I was hoping for a fresh start, so I could keep my mind off of her. But then, she turned out to be my neighbor."

Oh my god, what?

"Today's not only the Spring Fest, but it's also a very special day," Seb smiled as his eyes looked right into mine, "I've never forgotten anything about you, Julie, or any of the days we've spent together."

Then the spotlight turned off, leaving the gym in total blackness. I didn't move, replaying his words in my head. Oh my god.

The lights turned on again, and the gym was completely transformed. There was a big banner on the wall that read "Happy Sweet Sixteen, Julie!". There were balloons and decorations everywhere. Everyone looked around in amazement. I knew that I probably looked like an idiot, staring with my mouth opened.

"Go," Andy said as he pushed me towards the stage. When I only took two steps from Andy's push and stopped, Hollie jumped down the stage, took my hand, and dragged me up.

Then they started singing "Happy Birthday" as I covered my blushing face. Hollie pulled my hands down as everyone cheered.

Liv was holding the mike, and said, "Any words, Julie?"

I shook my head. Everyone knew that I wasn't much of a speaker.

Ethan signaled to the DJ, and the DJ started playing a song by Taylor Swift. Everyone want back to what they were doing before.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you guys," I said as Hollie, Andy, Liv, and Ethan crowded around me, "Have you been planning this the whole time?"

"Well, actually, Seb planned the whole thing. We just helped. He's pretty persuasive," Ethan grinned.

"So, dance class, all this, oh my god," I blabbed on. My sentences were starting to not make any sense at all. Suddenly, they all walked away, and I turned to see Seb in front of me.

"Julie," He whispered. He was only a few inches away from me.

"This is amazing," I smiled. He didn't say anything else as he took my hand. Seb led me through the crowd, and everyone said "Happy birthday" as we walked by.

Seb led me outside, and let go of my hand. I was actually a bit disappointed, since I liked how his warm hand felt on my cold ones.

"So, everything that you said, was it true? You broke up with me so that you wouldn't be so hurt?" I asked.

"I was hoping, except it didn't help much," He shrugged, not meeting my eye.

Then my body acted on its own; I leaned over towards Seb and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. My arms found their way around his neck, just like it had the first time I kissed him. It seemed so long ago, but now, it seemed like it was just yesterday.

When we pulled away, I wasn't the only one breathing hard. Our foreheads were still against each other, and I opened my eyes.

"Julie," He whispered. So damn sexy.

Then Seb pulled away from me and reached into his pocket. He pulled out something, and held it out to me.

It was the heart necklace that he gave me on our second date. The one I threw at him when he broke up with me.

"Sorry about that," I said as I remembered what had happened, "Did it hit you?"

He laughed, "Surprisingly, your aim was way off. I barely caught it."

I took the necklace from his hand.

"Turn it around," He whispered.

I did, and on the back, it had "J&S Forever" engraved on it.

"Awww," I whispered. He took it from my fingers and clipped it around my neck. Then his hand tilted my chin up and he kissed me again.

"I love you," He whispered when we pulled away.

"I love you more," I smiled. Nothing else matter anymore. I had him. That was the most important thing.

___________________________________________________

I hope you liked it (: