Hide

"I love you bun." I kiss his cheek. The girl has gotten closer again but Jungkook has kicked her back harshly, I could tell it was hard for him to do this. He seemed stiff he's bleeding and hurting so it makes sense but I don't think that's the whole reason. Avoiding her scent must be hard for him too.

I hold on tightly feeling Jungkook leaned down and claw at her. He then runs quickly. He didn't kill her just wounded and I can only think he couldn't stand it any longer. Jungkook runs through the many doors seeing the escalator with vines and broken glass and trash I point and he runs. Runs until the last shot is heard and we're in a small room with the sunlight lightly gleaming through the window.

And he sets me down. Moving against a wall, I look at him while he slides down I really start to examine his body now. His ripped blooded clothing and the bite and slash wounds. I can't help but tear up at the sight of him. His bright blue grey eyes and his busted  and bleeding limbs. He tried to save us, and I'm proud of him that he did that much.

"Should I go get-

"No! N-o g~et!" His voice was ragged and his words sounded like those of when I first met him. "Ok Kookie but... you need help you'll bleed to death." Jungkook only shook his head and started to lick at the wounds I crawled closer to him kissing his bruised cheek. I watched as the wounds cleaned and slowly the skin closed up. But he was still weak and as much as he licked the bruises they were still there.

He grabs my wrist licking at the little bites the child must have gave me. He pulls me closer weakly and I obey and help him get comfortable.

My mind moves to Tae and the rest of them. How did they know we were here- well obviously they followed us but why and how did we not know?  And why did Tae have to play a hero I want to yell at him but I can't bring myself to because I know he'll cry and I know he'll make me feel ten times worse he always does that. "Kookie?" I test to see if he's still more creature.

"Hmm? Jim-in? Ok? You o-k? And baby?" He's getting there. It's fine he won't hurt me or our little creature. "Kook... wh- never mind later... you feeling ok?!" Jungkook's eyes start to close. I hear yelling and my name.

"Jimin?! Jimin Honey come out now!" I turn back to Jungkook seeing he's dosed off. "I'm in the... the clothes room!" I don't know where I'm at or what room I'm in but they'll follow the sound of my quivering voice. I put my hand on Jungkook's cheek and kiss the other lightly. I hope everything's ok.

"Jimin!" Taehyung runs to me, covered in thick blood and scratches. And oh no- not again. The tears fall again! It's all my fault I'm such an idiot I should have stayed and fought. "Baby you ok Jiminie oh gosh are you ok?" I quickly nod my head wiping the tears of my cheek and smearing blood over it. I'm covered in it too.

"How- why-why a-are you here Tae?" Taehyung picked me up away from Jungkook and I whimpered but let it happen. "We heard you talk about moving, and one of the guys smelled something different." I only nod to show I'm listening.

I see the male with big lips move over to Kookie and I freak out a little.  "Don't worry It's Jin they're on the same side." I nod again. "I'm sorry Jimin- I shouldn't have let you go I'm so stupid-" I cover his mouth hugging him once again. "No I am- and don't worry we're here now and safe I think so let's just be here no worries."  He kisses my cheek.