Prologue

Power Rangers have been going on through the ages, first starting with the Mighty Morphers and so on. We'll be getting into the Power Ranger Dino Super Charge. Soon to become the Power Rangers Dino Ultra Charge...

Sometime after the rangers defeated Sledge for good, all the rangers parted ways. Zenowing stayed behind along with Heckyl and Keeper, Koda and Ivan returned to their prehistoric timelines, in which they call home. While James and Prince Philips left for their own reasons... The others left to their home now, at the Dinosaur Zoo, instead of Dino Bite Cafe because the dinosaurs never went extinct because Sledge's astroids never hit earth. A new evil will soon emerge, coming for the energems, and for another reason entirely...

???'s POV

"Ah, it's done! I can't believe it! We made two of those crystals! It's a crimson ruby beauty! Alongside a frosty delight! Let's test them right away! Get the subjects ready pronto!" I ordered

As they were grabbing the subjects to test these gems I studied them and looked at their beautiful ruby and frost shimmering glow. My men came back in, but fainted right away, and in their place was a man with black/brown hair with a blue streak in it. He wore a black vest coat with a vest underneath and a pocket watch on the side, goggles were dangling around his neck. He had glaring grey eyes.

"Who are you! What're you doing here!" I shouted

"Oh, you don't need to know that now, just my name, and you'll remember it well," the man stated calmly

I just grumbled under my breath. He came towards me and he rose his right hand up, it started glowing light blue.

"Heckyl...," he started

"What?" I questioned

"My name is Heckyl, now you wouldn't mind giving me those gems of yours will you?" The man calling himself Heckyl wondered

"No way! Security!" I shouted, it was silent, but the no one came

"They won't be coming unfortunately. A friend of mind took care of them...," Heckyl commented

"Heckyl, we need to get going!" I heard a voice say, and someone in black cloak came along

"Alrighty then, goodbye friend," Heckyl bowed, and he rose up his glowing hand

Lightning shot out of it and then blackness.

Heckyl's POV

"What a shame, let's go now, I'll grab the-" before I could finish the two newly created energems were gone

I looked at Zenowing to see if he knew where they were, he just shrugged. I was furious at this, our job was to come here and collect the new energems to destroy them. Ten of them were already enough, besides the dark energem, and now thirteen existing.

I had an idea then, the test subjects. I left to free the them, and we quickly introduced each other. Their names were Gale and Lumi, and Zenowing and I were going to bring them with us, but before we could a portal appeared out of no where and swallowed up Gale and Lumi, bringing me and Zenowing with them. I escaped, along with Zenowing before it took us with them, unfortunately we didn't grab the two in time. Now I knew it would be time to meet up with some old friends of mine...
To Be Continued...

Power Rangers Dino Super Charge: Two New Energems?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें