It felt as if they were going in circles, The lights bouncing off of the bright quartz floor nearly blinded Jason, but he pushed on.

Stella looked around as they came to a crossroads, starting to panic. "Uh... I..." She turned to him. "Pick a path!"

"Um..." Jason panicked for a second before running in front of her, leading her to the left hallway.

Stella ran after him, stumbling slightly.

There were no more branching hallways, and the one that they were in seemed to be growing larger at every step.

Stella glanced around them as they ran and they approached a large set of doors that swung open when they appeared in front of it.

"Oh! Well, hello again, Starlight!"

Stella paled. "Oh no..." She whispered and tightened her grip on Jason, fearfully.

"Y-you again..." Jason's brow furrowed as he looked up at the woman.

She smiled. "My little helper," she brought attention to the enderman. "Told me you ran into someone else? Who did you-" she stopped when she saw Stella and for the first time, Jason saw her smile flicker and disappear.

"Oh... You... I thought I told you to stay in your room."

Stella didn't answer and looked down.

Jason glanced at Stella. "Room...?" He mouthed. Why would she have a room here?

She didn't answer.

"And so you disobeyed me... Come here. Now." She ordered.

Stella shook as she stayed behind Jason.

"What do you want with her?!" Jason's voice significantly rose and he held out his arm to protect Stella.

"She disobeyed me, Starlight. She must be punished." She answered.

Stella whimpered as she stayed put.

"No! You can't have her!"

She looked stunned by his outburst. "Well then... what do you suggest we do to punish her for disobeying, Starlight?" She asked.

"Nothing! I want you to leave us alone!" Jason's face was turning red with anger.

"Jason, don't." Stella tried to calm him down.

"You dare raise your voice at your queen?"

"What queen? I'm not from around here anyways!" Sarcasm leaked into his voice.

"Jason!" Stella hissed, more urgently.

She glared down at him. "I am Queen Penelope of the far lands and you will obey me!" She demanded, raising her voice. She stopped and took a deep breath, calming back down. "Now, now, Starlight... It doesn't matter if you are from here or not anymore. This is your home now."

"No it isn't!" Jason stomped his foot on the ground, the crystal glass floor cracking ever so slightly. "I have my own home! You can't keep me locked in here forever!"

"I can do whatever I wish!" She told him.

"Jason, don't anger her!" Stella hissed.

"Let. Us. Go." Jason glared at Stella, clearly ignoring her warnings. It was bad enough that he'd already escaped this place once before.

Stella backed away slightly.

Penelope's smile faded. "If I let you go you won't see any of your friends again. Like your little kitty cat? Or... oh... what was he... a blue fish thing?" she waved her hand dismissively. "No matter. "I let you go, and you'll never see them again. And more likely than not, Kalaraja will find you and I'm sure he'll be thrilled to see you again."