x. Revival

' She's hellfire on a rainy day, it's impossible to put out her light. '

Attempting to control her breathing as she sat crouched in the back seat of a car with Bellamy and Octavia in the front, Corey quickly began to tie her laces, knowing that being as clumsy as she was she was bound to trip on them at some point.

"He's a Reaper?" Octavia suddenly breathed out as Corey glanced up at the distraught young woman "H-how is that even possible?" She began to freak out as Bellamy glanced thoughtfully back at Corey "He just looked right through me."

Hearing a slight commotion outside the car, Corey raised her gun again and froze as the light from it shone on Lincoln "Shh." Bellamy tried to warn a still oblivious Octavia.

"How?" Octavia huffed causing Lincoln to grunt as she turned to him in shock, watching as his zombie-like face looked in on them blankly "Can he see us?" Octavia whispered as she flattened her back as far from Lincoln as she could, ending up almost on top of Bellamy in the process.

"I don't know." Bellamy replied in a quiet tone before Lincoln slapped his hand on the glass of the window and moved on.

Putting a hand on Octavia's shoulder when she began to breathe heavier, Corey frowned "Listen to me." Bellamy told his little sister "We'll get him back, I promise." He looked between the two girls in his life before glancing back out the window.

After making a quick plan the three got ready to leave the car and find Lincoln.

"Come on." Bellamy began to slowly open his door as Corey did the same in the back, moving slowly with her gun raised as she looked around.

"You ready for this?" Corey looked to Octavia unsurely as the younger girl quickly nodded in determination.

"Okay." Bellamy shared a look with Corey as his girlfriend knocked her gun and readied herself "Draw him in, we'll do the rest." He told his little sister as she slowly moved out from the cover of the car and into the dim light with the gun raised.

"Lincoln!" Octavia called out as a clatter was heard behind her "Lincoln! Can you hear me!" She repeated in that direction as the man himself slowly moved out from behind one of the walls nearby.

Quickly backing up against the wall, Octavia quickly apologised before Bellamy came up behind them "Hey!" He shouted to get the once-mans attention as he drew the electrically charged guards weapon and zapped the newly Reaper until he was unconscious.

"Now what?" Octavia asked as Corey moved to join them and looked sadly down at Lincoln.

"Now we take him home." Bellamy decided as Corey nodded in agreement.

Sneaking back into camp Jaha the next day was an almost impossible feat for Corey with her newfound fame as a Griffin amongst the Ark's remaining population.

Let alone with how she'd spent the majority of the previous day lugging Lincoln through the woods from Mount Weather to the 100's drop ship site.

But she knew that she needed to do it for Lincoln and Octavia, so when she finally managed to get to Clarke and reveal what was happening as well as finding out that they were all evacuating due to a deal struck with the Grounders. After a relieved reunion the pair were quickly on their way back to their first home on earth.

Once she was back up on the top level of the drop ship Corey slid down the wall beside Octavia as Lincoln thrashed against his restraints and screamed, scaring Clarke who jumped back in shock at the sudden commotion as Bellamy came up behind her.