Introduction

Face Claim

Indiana Evans as Corey Wendy Griffin

Summary

Corey Wendy Griffin was beginning to think that her connection to love and loss was a lot more meaningful than she'd originally thought.

After making it to the ground and going through the ups and downs of earth with 99 other juvenile delinquents like herself, Corey was starting to see the world as a darker place.

Upon arriving on earth Corey had believed that the beautiful sights would never get old, but after seeing them charred and burned and covered in the ashes of thousands of dead men and women, she began to rethink.

As she wakes up in a new place that begins to make her feel trapped again, Corey decides she needs to leave, her and her cousin Clarke are both suspicious of the place and need to get out before its too late.

But what will happen when they stumble across the remains of the Ark? Will things change for Corey as she finds out her once dead Aunt and Boyfriend are alive and well? Or has the darkness already started to run too deep in Corey as she struggles to come to terms with the new order.

Or

In which a lost girl is reunited with her rebel king.

Mood Board

WARNING!

character deaths , blood & gore ,

explicit language , possible triggering topics .

INFORMATION!

the character of corey griffin is of my own creation ,

the mood boards and plots are my own as well .

DISCLAIMER!

i do not own the 100 or any of its characters

or plot lines , all rights to the creators .