"Hey Sean, so how does this work? Brittany and Summer?" Now I'm way too curious.

He chuckled.

"Oh that, basically I let Brittany play on occasion, you know, when she's been good. I've never been with Summer, and, besides watching them make out sometimes, I've never even seen Summer naked." He shrugged, "I personally enjoy it." He flashed me a big smile. I could tell. He started pouring champagne into glasses with fresh berries. "You'll see." He held up the glasses and moved back to living room setting the glasses down on the coffee table before grabbing some snacks and putting them out for the girls as well.

"So this is a typical night with them then?" I chuckled to myself thinking of Sean taking care of these two all night long.

"Nah, this is them wanting to party because Summer's got all this nervous energy being around you." He said it so confidently. I wasn't really prepared for it.

"Nervous energy? Because of me?" I fake surprise and smirk.

He rolled his eyes.

"Don't act so surprised, dude. You guys got something going on, and Summer doesn't get like this with many people." He finished setting out all the drinks, grabbing 6 shot glasses out of the cupboard and placing them on the bar.

"I guess I should be honored." I flashed a big smile before we both chuckled. He poured six shots of whiskey and handed me one.

"Bottoms up!" We tapped our glasses. Sean picked up his second as I did the same. Just before he downed it he said, "Summer won't give in easy, she's been broken before, just don't fuck it up." I nodded in agreement as the thoughts from just a few hours before flooded my mind. Brenda. Fuck.

Summer:

Brittany and I giggled the whole way to the bathroom before we took turns doing our business and landed on my bed. We held hands, staring at the ceiling.

"So you like Broc huh?" Brit said, breaking the silence.

"Yes, I do." I didn't even try to hide it. He is the sexiest man alive in my opinion. Watching his eyes go dark when I challenged him. Oh my god, thinking about those eyes made me shudder.

"I think he likes you too." Brittany whispers in my ear, making me laugh.

"I think he's just excited about his lap dance later." Rolling my eyes realizing that I'd need more alcohol before we did that. I'm not quite convinced he sees me as anything more then a cool chick who he can be kinky with in the bedroom.

We spent the next few minutes going over what happened before they got there, I skipped over the part where my brother went off on me about spending time with Broc. Instead I focused on the cooking and doing his hair. We were deep in conversation when I noticed how quiet it got out in the living room.

"Hey Brit? What do you think the guys are doing?" She sat up and we both looked at each other. "It's totally quiet out there."

Holding hands we slowly walk out the door only to be met by two giant figures leaping out of the hallway and pulling us apart. I screamed like a little girl as Broc flung me over his shoulder and threw me on the couch. He stood up kissing his Pec muscles making me laugh, before he flung himself on top of me squeezing me.

"You were gone for so long darling!" Broc is so big, any moving I was doing meant nothing. We both laughed as I continued to try and push him off of me. I can hear Brittany laughing her ass off as Sean tickled her. I finally gave in, spreading my legs so he could get comfortable and I wrapped my arms around his neck, letting his head rest easily against my chest.

"Awe, these are the best pillows I've ever felt." I laughed again as I felt his warm breath against my nipple. Damn it. I pushed him off, and this time he let me as I started reaching for the pretty drinks set up on the coffee table. Sean's handy work, I'm sure.

Brittany was next to me a moment later, we tapped our glasses together and downed our drinks in one go before reaching for the next one which Sean and Broc both pulled away from our hands.

We both pouted as they smiled, "Slow down ladies" Sean said as he pulled Brittany into his arms. "Come on, let's watch some fairy tail." We both perked up at that. I went to snuggle Broc but he stopped me, staring at my t-shirt again and smiling his goofy smile. He pulled back into him and I asked, "What was all that about?"

"Gajeel fan huh?" He winked at me.

"Yes, and...?" I looked up at him.

He just wiggled his eyebrows at me, "will you be my Levi?" As he pouted, trying his best to make puppy dog eyes at me.

Brittany and I laugh. I cross my arms over my chest, "Levi? Really?" He shrugs it off.

Brittany sits up in Sean's lap, "you have no idea how often I tell her she's like Levi with her giant brain, but..." she trails off laughing as I glare at her.

Sean snuggles Brittany closer into his chest, then he speaks up in his serious voice,"Girls... are we going to have the same argument every time we watch this show?" Brittany giggles into his chest as he tickles her.

Broc leans closer to my ear, "come here my Levi." He pushes my head into his chest. I fought against it at first but relaxed into it. He was so warm, so comfortable. It just felt right being in his arms.

I look up at him and whisper, because I don't need Sean getting his panties in a twist about interrupting the show again, "so are you saying you're Gajeel because you're a bad boy on the outside but all gentle and sweet on the inside?" I smirk up at him. He chuckles as he looks down at me, kissing my forehead. Then he shrugs. I sigh as he Pushes me back into his chest. I smiled big, snuggling closer. I was suddenly getting excited for that Lap Dance later.