17 // @harryeatmyass

a/n : i'm sorry for the chapter title , it'll make sense i promise !!! 😂😂

also this is a longer(ish) chapter :))

* * *

A pounding sound coming from the door of the hotel room wakes me up. With a groan, I pull myself out of bed and drag my feet sleepily to the door. I swing the door open slowly, rubbing the sleep out of one of my eyes.

"Lili! Why aren't you dressed?" Emily exclaims as she observes my outfit consisting of a braless t-shirt and black Nike Pro shorts.

"What are you talking about?" I squint as she storms into my room.

"You really forgot?" She shrieks as she plops her butt down onto the edge of my bed. "We're supposed to go Christmas shopping today."

"Hey, don't get mad at me for forgetting anything!" I point my finger accusingly. "You're the one who forgot to pick me up last night. You didn't even call me back!"

"Oh my God." She gasps, bringing her hand up to cover her mouth.

"Yeah," I scoff, rolling eyes as I fold my arms over my chest.

"Wait, how did you get home then?" She wrinkles her eyebrows.

"I- uh," I bit my lip, "Harry actually took me home."

The color in her face dropped before a smile ghosted over her lips. "Harry took you home? As in Harry Styles?!"

"Yeah," I say sheepishly.

"Lili!" She squeals, standing up excitedly. "How did you even run into him?!"

"It's a long story," I say, finally closing the hotel room door.

"Well sum it up," She instructs.

"Okay," I say, sitting down next to her, "I got a VIP pass for not getting involved in a fight and then I told the security guard—who is like my new best friend by the way—about Jess's speculations about Harry and I. Then I went backstage after the show and met Harry and he wanted to take a lot of pictures, which I found slightly weird but it's whatever."

Emily sat there with her jaw dropped. My memory was jogged a bit more once I saw my merch pile on the chair in the corner.

"Also," I say walk over to the chair and holding up the pink hoodie, "he gave me this."

"Good lord," Emily gawks, "Anything else?"

"He, uh, also gave me his number," I mutter quietly.

"What?!" She screams, standing up promptly. If I were to have stood up that fast, I would've gone right back down as I passed out. Iron deficiency should have never become a thing. "Lili, Harry Styles gave you his number?!"

"Yeah." I nod slowly.

"You're literally living out a fanfiction," She shrieks, making her way over to me swiftly. "I can't believe it! Jess was actually right for once!"

"Oh please," I quipped, "It's a phone number, not an engagement ring."

"Well, what did he say when he gave you his number?" She asks excitedly, gripping the tops of my arms tightly.

"He didn't say anything," I tell her, "He wrote it in the album and I didn't see it until I got home. He didn't even hint that he wrote it."

"Oh my God you're so clueless sometimes." She lets go of my arms and drops hers dramatically.

"Well, he did write in there that he wants to see me again," I mention.

"Why didn't you say that before?" Her energy rises right back up.