His pace fastens and his thrusts hit deeper, driving the blue-head underneath him into a level of near-insanity. The smaller boy suddenly moans loudly, louder than all the other times and Jungkook knows that he has hit his prostate. The ravenette spreads the boy's legs further apart and pushes into the spot. He circles his hip around the area, putting delightful pressure on the sensitive bundle of nerves. 

By this point, Taehyung feels like he's floating, not really sure if he's conscious or not. His cries get louder and eventually turn into sobs of pleasure as he incoherently begs Jungkook to let him release. Jungkook grins at the boy's pleas, seeing those gorgeous pink lips begging him so profusely makes him go wild, wanting to ruin the small boy completely.

Suddenly, the ravenette starts to thrust in a very slow pace, his length feeling every bit of Taehyung's ass as he pushes in and out. He leans down towards the boy, his lips lightly tracing the others. Taehyung tries to kiss him but Jungkook slightly pulls away, a teasing smirk playing on his lips. 

"Tell me what you want, baby?" He hums lowly, right into Taehyung's sensitive ear. The smaller shivers, his mind trying to bubble up a coherent response to the question but the gentle grazes of his prostate having him completely incapable of voicing his thoughts.   

"W-wanna c-come," he finally mumbles out, sounding dazed. 

Jungkook growls lowly, eyes darkening significantly at the boy's words. He leans in and captures the boy's mouth in a passionate kiss, his tongue pushing past those pretty lips and exploring the other. He slightly nibbles on the other's lip causing him to moan. Jungkook continues his pleasurable ministrations on this other's mouth while his hips are stilled deep inside of Taehyung, completely unmoving. 

Taehyung feels absolutely overwhelmed with pleasure, his brain not knowing of all the things around him. Taehyung needs to release, he's been holding in his load for too long that he fears he might get blue-balls. He just can't bear it anymore. And so he pulls away from Jungkook's soft lips to plead again. But the ravenette pulls him back into a kiss, shutting him up and just as Taehyung's about to cry out in over-stimulation, Jungkook slams his hips straight into the boy prostate. The blue-head shudders at the immense wave of pleasure, his gut clenching tightly. Taehyung continues to moan into Jungkook's mouth as the boy slams into him, his cock feeling like it's about to explode. 

Jungkook pulls away from the boy's lips and then stares at him with a smirk before he thrusts one final time, this time harder and more precise than any other, hitting those sensitive bundle of nerves dead-on with unbearable intensity. Taehyung screams as Jungkook finally let's go off his cock, loud sobs wracking his body as he finally comes undone. The milky substance gushes out of him in rather copious amounts, spilling all over the white linen sheets that he collapses onto.  He feels his head spins in pleasure as his cock twitches, spurts of cum continuing to leak out of him.

Jungkook grunts at the sight in front of him: The mess of a boy, his red hot skin smothered in his own cum, resting so peacefully on the bed with Jungkook's cock still up his ass. The feeling of Taehyung's walls clenching around him just adds to the immense pleasure and Jungkook feels himself slowly near his own orgasm. His thrusts start to become more erratic as he chases his high. Taehyung whines from the overstimulation, his breath running short as his sensitive nerves continue to get pounded into. He pushes himself back against Jungkook while squeezing his thighs, hoping to help the boy finish. And it does. 

With one last violent thrust, Jungkook comes into his condom. "Fuck," he groans out in pleasure while leaning his head against Taehyung's back. He slowly pulls out causing Taehyung to lightly whine. Jungkook smiles at that, shaking his head at the adorable boy. He discards the condom in the bin and comes back with two towels.