Rhena Bekker moved violently in her bed, screaming her lungs out, as if she was being murdered.

    The first one to wake up was Indira, who was sleeping a few feet away from her sister. She woke up disoriented, not knowing what was going on, until her brain registered that her sister was screaming. Before she could do something, the door opened quick, and Jax came in. The second oldest looked alarmed; he was a light sleeper, and that night seemed to be one of those nights where everything woke him up. Jax ran to Rhena's bed, trying to wake her up from what he could only assumed was a nightmare.

    The second person to enter the room was Cade. He had grown used to her sister waking up from night terrors, but this time, it felt different. He went towards Rhena, trying to talk to her while Jax held her. The next one to enter the room was Asher, who looked terrified, thinking someone had gotten into the house and went to his sisters room. He went with Indira, trying to calm her nerves and to tell her everything was going to be okay.

    The pain spreading through her body was something she had never felt before. Rhena had stopped screaming, and was crying in her brother's shoulder while the other passed his hand in circles in her back, trying to calm her. The five siblings were silent, and the night was calm again, only the cries of Rhena could be heard.

The last person who entered the room was Charles, who had a gun hidden in his sleep attire, full with wooden bullets. He thought that maybe someone had entered the house as well, and managed to grab on of his weapons to defend his home against anyone who dared to disturbed it. But when he entered the room, he only found the kids silent and Rhena crying.

"What happened?" he questioned, turning to see everyone. Cade send him a look, he had never been here for one of Rhena's nightmares, all he wanted was quiet, so that Rhena could feel at peace. Charles turned to see Indira, who was more likely to one who could tell him what happened.

    "She just woke up screaming" Indira told them, there was no other explanations. Jax looked at his dad worried, holding while he held her tight, lulling her.

     Charles sighed and went towards the three of them, kneeling on the other side, where she could see him "Rhena, what happened?"

    Her face was red and wet, it hurt, but she opened her eyes, knowing that her dad was the only one who could understand. She looked at him, pointing at her heart. In that moment, he knew what had happened, and all he wanted was to break her bond with the Salvatore brothers, who were the reason of her pain the majority of time.

    "everyone go back to sleep, I'll make Rhena some tea downstairs" he stood up, turning to see everyone to get the to calm down as well.

Cade approached his dad, Jax not far behind him, shaking his head "I'll stay with her—"

    "no, you have work tomorrow, I'll stay with her" Charles patted his sons shoulder, a signal to tell him that there was nothing to discuss.

    Cade looked at him, but ended up nodding. He signal his two brothers, telling them that it was time to leave. As they were leaving, Rhena looked up, feeling bad.

    "I'm sorry" she whispered to her siblings, but they have her a smile and a good night. It wasn't the first, and it probably wouldn't be the last.

    Charles guided her outside the room, staying a little behind to say something to Indira. She walked the stairs slowly, still trying to assimilate what had just happened. She sat down in the couch, her father joining her soon. He sat next to her, frowning.