twelve :: pork soda

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Fujii clicked her pen and slid it behind her ear.

"Yep, we have Tashiro Sute, Seo Juria, and Lotte Mørsh, plus Feng Guiying, your neighborhood psycho. Are you sure you want to go through with your plan?"

I read the list and confirmed. "There's no denying it. My mom used to tell me that high school was supposed to be an enchanting experience." I shrank in my seat. "I mean she was wrong, but I don't want you being held back from having fun."

"Aww! That's actually kind of sweet," Fujii leaned in to give me a side-hug. For the past couple days, we've been going out and about, half-stalking and taking profiles on Fujii's friends.

We were initially going to interact with them, but it seemed they disliked being approached, always veering away from the conversation. To be fair, I wouldn't want to talk to some random stranger who advanced me either.

"So you've finally 'met' Lotte today. But you haven't even explained to me what your plan is."

"I've told this to you before. If you knew, it would probably ruin the experiment."

"That's just awfully suspicious," Fujii pouted yet didn't prod in any further.

I looked over our notes over our four girls. Tashiro could be described as a shy yet creative girl, nothing more or less. However, Fujii did say something about a rumor that involved her. It had a little bit to do with the male art teacher and them always being alone, but I'd rather not learn any details.

Lotte had a Danish look to her and had these round, thick glasses over her face. Originally unbeknownst to me, she actually had a hefty bit of muscle that she always covered with long sleeves or baggy socks. I guess people disapproved of her body or something. I found it pretty attractive.

Seo was... somewhat always on edge. Apparently, Fujii was rarely able to hold a conversation with her because she had a whole paranoia act going on, one Fujii described as "a celebrity model being stalked by her fans." Her words, not mine.

We weren't able to get any notes on Guiying. Fujii deemed her "too dangerous to spy on."

We shifted gears and started working more on our school project, getting a quarter of it finished before the clock struck seven. That was when I regularly left Fujii's place.

Taking a taxi to go back to the city, I caught a quick glance of Jotaro walking towards the general store, fervently followed by his over-excited fangirls. Even from far away, I could tell that he was on the verge of insanity.

"Woah Woah, stop the taxi, I'll just get off here." I put up my hand to signal the driver. He let me out and drove off to the urban areas.

I quickly hid in the gap between two houses, behind one of their generators.

It looked that from where I was, most of his fangirls looked less excited rather than plain out uncomfortable. Their hands were behind their backs and sweat ran down their faces.

I leaned in closer. It turns out, the girl hugging Jotaro's arm had a shiny piece of junk in hand- it looked to be a knife. Psycho-type.

Maybe I seriously underestimated how bad the situation was. Fujii didn't quite tell me about this part, neither did Arata, but she must've been the crazily obsessed girl she mentioned beforehand, the one the rest was so scared to confront slash investigate.