eleven :: season 3 episode 4

❤︎❤︎❤︎

It was a daily routine for me to meet up with Dewa at the bus stop to harass him more than I did the last day. I'm pretty sure he's taking it as a joke, he was never too worked up about it.

Even when arriving at school, my troubles haven't stopped. I still hadn't quite learned how to operate the lockers, like at all. Kakyoin had to help me out every time, and it was frankly, very embarrassing. It was better than being late to class at least, and he was exceptionally nice about it.

A couple of days after the stand attack of Rage Against the Machine, I was in class again, students returning to business as normal.

Only if you could count the headmaster being on the brink of getting fired because of my panicked rumor normal. I was guilty for slipping up and telling Arata my lie, who was apparently the school's gossip. I sighed in my seat, laid my head down on my desk, and peacefully spaced out. The last few days have been exhausting. Adapting to this new lifestyle was probably the most brash thing I've done.

"And that's going to be the project for this week. If you have any questions, I won't be here!" The teacher said right before the bell rang, waving his hand goodbye as he left.

I sat straight up in my chair, regretting my own carelessness while watching my teacher strutting out the class. Maybe staying up most of the night practicing with my stand wasn't the greatest idea, I only now admit. For starters, I did learn how to be quicker with my movements. My lack of sleep came to bite me back in the ass anyway.

I looked around to find Arata or Jotaro, only hoping that they would explain the course material to me, yet they were nowhere to be found in my classroom, presumably leaving to their next classes.

Someone tapped my shoulder from behind. "Eh? Who's that?" I questioned.

"Oh! You must be Y/N, that girl who beat up those thugs in the main hall!" A girl with a black ponytail with their tips dyed pink approached me. "People have been talking about you, some positive and others..."

"I think I'm well versed in what's going on, no need to say it twice," I said while still searching for someone I was familiar with, only realizing that the entire class had moved on without me. "Besides, I didn't 'beat up' anyone. I was lucky with some of my hits and ran off."

Groaning, I read the notes the teacher gave us during class on the chalkboard and attempted to comprehend the assignment we had to do. Except I couldn't because of how small his handwriting was. At this point God was probably messing with me.

"Oh! You need help with that assignment, right?" I immediately turned towards her when she mentioned the project. "I mean, you do need to have partners for it and I'm surely not pairing with egg-hair at the back." She pointed at the girl who harassed me a couple days ago, peeking out the door then retreating with a sneer when she was caught. Stalker-ass.

"You're right, you do not want to partner with her. Name's Y/N, actually you already know my name," I said awkwardly. "I mean, what's yours?" I bit my tongue at my ineptitude at conversation.

"Fujii Masago. It will be a great pleasure to work with you!" She held out her hand and stiffened her shoulders as if she were anticipating an electric shock if I grabbed it.

At the same time, I smiled, knowing that Fujii would probably legitimately get me through this project. I shook her hand in return. "Meet at your place at 4:00? It looks like we have two weeks to do this, judging by the board."

"N-No problem, sure!" She wrote down her address on a slip of paper and gave it to me, sighing before turning away to follow the rest. I could swear that I saw something pink on her cheeks.