Yoko City: Dreamers Paradise

Start from the beginning

"Don't be so quick to think such nonsense Marc!" Rikka shouted as she was hot on Marcus's tail trying to overtake him, making sure that he doesn't grab the bell before herself.

Rikka comes from an alien race known as Laizins from the planet Lucury. Rikka stands at 5'6 feet tall with ghostly blue skin but her limbs were of a darker blue then to the rest of her body making it contrast. Rikkas eyes were a faint blue with neon blue pupils that expressed her kind heart. Rikka has two feelers one growing out of each corner of her forehead and stretch behind her head just stopping above her elbows. Her feelers were ghostly blue just like her skin, with the tip of it being a darker blue like her limbs.Rikka has long dark blue hair that stop just above her butt. She has thin white stripes running down her hair resembling electricity streaks. Rikka is also in her early twenties, just younger then Marcus by two months.

"I'll admit to you Rikka you're the only one here right now that is a real challenge" Marcus said trying to not let Rikka pass him

"I'll admit to you Rikka you're the only one here right now that is a real challenge" Marcus said trying to not let Rikka pass him. "The others are just fodder but you will not beat me either" Marcus chuckled before putting pressure on his sky board with his foot which helped increase his speed

Rikka also increased her own speed catching up to Marcus only a couple of meters away from overtaking him. Marcus and Rikka were now so far ahead that the other eight Sky Riders were nowhere to be seen, they had been left behind. Marcus and Rikka were going head to head with each other with the upper hand constantly shifting from side to side, both of them slowly reaching the bell. In the distance behind Marcus and Rikka bright blue, red and white lights started flashing vigorously with a loud siren noise coming from the shadows of two tall buildings. Seems Security Robots have caught them flying.

"Halt you hooligans this is the Y.C.S.R, Yoko City Security Robots" the security robot introduced itself in a stern male A.I voice. "You are both under arrest for the illegal actions of Sky Riding...I will now proceed to detain the both of you and take you into the Yoko Police Department" The security robot said as it flew after both Marcus and Rikka.

Yoko City Security Robots or known shortly as Y.C.S.R are a mass manufacturing of bots that have a chip with all the laws of Yoko City encrypted into it. Y.C.S.R  are placed all over the city of Yoko and its their job to take care of problems that are too minor for cops or any other law enforcements. They are also built to take care of bigger problems until law enforcement arrives. All Y.C.S.R are built with the entire map of Yoko City as well as trackers so that law enforcements are able to get to the problem as quickly as possible. 

Oh shit its five-o" Marcus said looking behind him seeing the security robot after them. "Looks like this is only going to get more interesting" Marcus claimed as he knew that a chase is what was needed to spice this race up

"I agree but I'm sorry I'm not looking to be in a police chase tonight" Rikka said as she slowly started to dive down. "My parents don't even know I'm out this late and if they found out that I snuck out to go Sky Racing they won't be to happy" Rikka explained. "Looks like you win this one Marc!" Rikka shouted before diving down into the city