Welcome to the Agency: Twenty-Five

Mulai dari awal

"Why did you try to hit on Walter Beckett's girlfriend dude. . . Are you dumb?" Angelina overheard a guy group talking as she passed, she couldn't help but listen in.

"I didn't know she was Walter Beckett's girl!" Another male spoke.

'Walter Beckett's girlfriend?' Angelina questioned to herself. 'He has a girlfriend?'

She assumed they must be talking about (Y/N), who else would they be talking about? It was obvious (Y/N) had a huge crush on Walter; Angel could tell. And for some reason, it disappointed her. . . Of course, the only reason why she stopped dancing with Walter back at the party was because of (Y/N).

She remembered the conversation they had at the party, and as she did she felt a tiny bit of jealousy arise from her.

==============
(Flash back)

"WHAT!?" (Y/N) suddenly blurted out. Her face looked horrified.

Angelina tilted her head towards her in confusion. "W-what?"

"W-why Walter?"

"Why not Walter? He's good looking, " she shrugged.

"I just. . . don't think it's a good idea. . . To dance with him. . . He doesn't seem like the person who would know how to dance."

Angelina shrugged and raised a single brow. "Wh--" she began to say but then her smile began to widen. "Do you like Walter?"

"W-what? Ew-- no of course not. . ." (Y/N)'s ears and face began turning rosy.

Angelina poked her cheeks and pulled a chair next to her. "You love him~"

"No! I just met him!"

"It's easy to catch feelings. You either deal with them or you don't."

"I don't have feelings for Walter. . . I can't have feelings for him."

"Mmm-- you're taking it the hard way. But you'll learn."

(Y/N) laughed. "You're funny Angel. But I really don't like Walter."

Angelina crossed her arms and laid back in her chair. "Then why are you blushing?"

"B-because I'm not used to talking about stuff like this! I just think it's awkward. . ."

"Oh?" Angelina began. "Don't lie to yourself. . . You want him to hold you, you want him to cuddle you at night and whisper sweet nothings in your ear, you want him to take you in bed---"

"AHHH! Stopstopstopstop!"

"You want him to touch you and kiss you~~" Angelina continued to tease while (Y/N) curled herself up in a ball; her face red with blush.

"MMMM! . . Angel stop please!" (Y/N) shouted. She was shaking. "It feels all weird! I hate thissssss."

Angelina laughed and stuck her tongue out. "OooO~ Someone's in love."

"I-i don't love him!"
===============

As they arrived outside of gate 'B' Angelina immediately noticed the large black vehicle, it was Walter's for sure.