(18)

Jack

ANA!

Ana

What?

Jack

You can't keep making spur of the moment decisions!!

Ana

Yeah I can. I am grown ass crazy woman.

Jack

But this isn't as crazy as the moving to Italy or sleeping with Jonah. This is, you siad you loved each other and then you got married like 3 minutes later.

Ana

Um, it was like an hour later. We had to go get it legalized.

Jack

Oh my god! You are gonna be pregnant in a week!

Ana

I fucking hope I am.

Jack

ANA!

Ana

What? I love him. And he loves me. Can you just trust me on this one?

Jack

All I'm saying is, maybe think a little more next time.

Ana

Do you not like the idea of me being married to Daniel.

Jack

No. I fucking love it that you guys re in love and you felt like marriage was the next step. I just don't know if you guys are gonna spend the rest of your life together off in Italy.

Ana

Here's the thing Jack. When your parents die at age 39, your whole life gets put into perspective. Especially how short it can be. So, since that happened, I like to live on the edge. And if marrying Daniel was a mistake, it'll show itself soon enough. But right now, it's the right thing for both of us. I need you to be on board for that.

Jack

Okay. I'm on board.

Jack

So long as you don't name your kid some bullshit crazy name when you have one.

Ana

Okay Lavender.

Jack

That is a normal fucking name. What's not normal is your dream 

10:48 AM Wednesday, February 5.

WHY DON WE: NO ANA :(

Zach

Wow, so Daniel is the first one of us to get hitched.

Corbyn

Congrats my main man. And that will be 20 bucks from each of you besides the newly wed.