(15)

When Ana and Jonah got back to the house, she went over the plan with him one more time, "Got it Jonah?" "Hmm, what? Oh, yes." Great, let's freak the guys out!" They busted through the door, furiously making out. They threw their things on the table and made out into the living room. The boys looked up and saw them. "Um, hello." Jack said. They didn't respond, they just made their way over to the couch. "Get a room." Zach said. gain, the two did't notice. When they got to the couch, Jonah pushed Ana on the the couch and they began to make out again. Daniel and Corbyn scooted to the end of the couch, distancing themselves from the make out session. 

They spread out on to the couch and Jonah put his hand on her waist. "Are we gonna do anything about this?" Jack said. "I mean like, should we give them some privacy or..." "I think we may need a new couch if it gets to that." Zach said. Daniel marched over to the couch and sat down on their legs. "Ow!" Ana said, starting to laugh hysterically. Jonah joined Ana in laugh while Daniel got off of them. Ana and Jonah sat up, trying to stop laughing. They looked around and no one else shared their amusement. "What the hell!" Jack said. "What?" Ana said. "That! What the hell was that!" "Oh um, making out." "I know that but wh- oh shit." "Because Jonah and I are dating now." She said with a huge smile. The room went silent.

Ana

Hey Daniel, I'm gonna have to cancel our plans for tonight. Jonah and I really wanted to stay in and watch Harry Potter. Maybe another time.

Daniel

Okay. Sure.

Ana

I'm really sorry. Maybe next week.

12:45 PM Saturday, December 28.

Ana

Maybe next week?

Daniel

OK.

9:58 AM Friday January 3.

Ana

Next week. I promise.

Daniel

Sure.

2:38 PM Sunday January 12.

Ana

I'm so sorry Daniel. I promise you. Next week. 1000%.

Daniel

Forget it Ana. It's not even in theaters anymore.

4: 53 PM Friday, January 17.

WHY DONT WE

Daniel removed Jonah from the group.

Daniel

I'm suddenly not liking the idea of Ana living with us anymore.

Jack