(9)

WHY DONT WE: NO ANA :(

Zach

Um Jack?

Jack

Yes Zach.

Zach

We have a problem.

Jack

What does that mean?

Corbyn

They won't let us in to goddamn fucking hotel room for another 3 fucking hours even though check in is at 4 and it's 4 fucking o'clock.

Daniel

What Corbyn is trying to say is that they can't let us into the room yet and we have to change the plans.

Jonah

Corbyn and I are outside taking a breather. We will get things under control but in the meantime, we need you to stall.

Jack

Stall?! I can't fucking stall her!

Corbyn

WHY THE FUCK NOT!

Jack

Anastasia is a women on a mission. If she wants something to happen or a plan has been made, she is getting it done or sticking to the plan. She is the most hard headed sob you have ever fucking met.

Jonah

Well you need to figure something out because we might not get in the room in time for everything to be ready.

Jack

Shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT!

Corbyn

Please don't tell her about what is going on.

Jack

I wasn't gonna.

Daniel

Update, after someone walked through the doors and the woman at the front desk heard, she said she would send housekeeping to the room right away and we can wait in the lob until it's ready. It's shouldn't be more than an hour.

Jonah

I think some of us might need to take a quick trip to the bar.

Zach

Party time!

Jonah

Slow down there buddy, I'm taking Corbyn to get the edge off before Ana shows up.

Jack

Yeah, she just got out of rehab so I don't think a drunk 18 year old is what she needs right now Zach.

Zach

I never get to do anything fun.

Daniel

Poor baby.

Corbyn

Wait!

Corbyn

Is she ok with us drinking in front of her? Like when we got out to dinner or something?