(10)

They opened the door to the hotel room and Corbyn, Daniel, Jonah, and Zach were all standing next to a table with different foods on it. They were wearing jeans and button down shirts. "Oh my god! Jack, this is crazy." "I didn't do this. It was all those two." He said pointing to Jonah and Corbyn. "Aw thanks guys." They stood there and smiled. "Holy shit. Hi guys. Oh my god you're here." She ran over and gave each boy a giant hug. "I am starving. Let's eat!" 

After eating every last crumb of their food, all of the boys stood up. "What's happening now?" "We are gonna give you a mini concert." "What!" "Yeah. All acapella. SO tell us the top 5 songs you want us to sing." "Um, start with Trust Fund, then In Too Deep, I Don't Belong In This Club,8 Letters and finish it off with What Am I." "You heard her boys! Let's do this thing."

"Oh my god. That was so good. I know it was like a 15 minute long thing but still." "I'm glad you liked it." "Can we watch a movie now?" Zach whined. "Ana gets to pick." "No. I have been spoiled too much tonight. You guys pick." "Oh god." Jonah said stepping away as the other boys began to suggest different movies to each other. "What do you mean oh go." "It'll be 15  minutes before they settle on a movie. Just enough time to go change out of this stupid jumpsuit." Ana said running off to claim a room.

Ana

Jonah

Jonah

What?

Ana

Are you still awake?

Jonah

Yes.

Ana

Me too.

Jonah

Why are you awake?

Ana

I don't actually know. Why are you awake?

Jonah

Jet lag.

Ana

Oh yeah. Jet lag can be a bitch.

Jonah

You are so true.

Ana

So, what do you wanna talk about?

Jonah

How Harry Potter is a literary classic and will never not be fan-fucking-tastic.

Ana

Period.

Ana

But I would like to argue that the superior Harry is in fact Harry Styles.

Jonah

And why is that?

Ana

He is nice. He is caring. He has the voice of God. Literally. He is all about treating people with kindness. He is funny. He is smart. He can play several instruments. He is British. He can act. And finally, HAVE YOU FUCKING SEEN HIM!!

Jonah

I would like to respond to that with the fact that one: you make good points. And 2: I am all of those things and more.