Yandere (Idea 44) Rwby, shadow of mordor/war

Yandere

The dark lord of rwby is about talion. After he taken minas morgul, and conquered mordor. He went after the dark lady sauron. The duo fought, only for talion to lose in the end. But in a last ditch effort, he cut off the one ring. Causing it to slide onto talion's finger. Then once talion died, he was resurrected into a different world. Where there were no elves, dwarfs or orcs. Only human's and humans with animal features named faunus existed. Also that the two races fought against each other and the creatures of destruction named grimm. And that women were the dominant people in this world's society. With his new life beginning, he noticed that he was wearing the one ring and that sauron was there. With his curse reestablished with an old enemy forcefully turned ally by the one ring, in a new world. Y/n accepted his new name as y/n jaune arc. But he still kept talion as his nick name. And now he's stuck in a world, where schools trained girls into huntress against the grimm and other enemies. What will y/n do? We he finally free himself of his curse?Or will he accept his fate of never getting to die? But first he must become the first ever huntsman to protect those, who can't protect themselves from the grim. Even if he has to die again.

You know the drill.