Yandere (24) Rwby, hs dxd, infamous second sons

Well dear reader's here's another yandere harem story idea. But this one is gonna be different from my male chara reader story's or any other story that I have which the mc is similar to a character from undertale.

The infamous conduit of infinity dxd

(Story type) yandere harem and male op reader

The infamous conduit of infinity dxd: is a male op delsin reader x highschool dxd, rwby and more animes, games or visual novels. It's about y/n delsin rose/rowe the son to summer rose. His brother is dead, he doesn't remember his own father, his grand father died several years before he even was born. He was the only person in the family that wasn't a yandere. But his family loved him all the same despite his changes because of the fact his birth  mother nearly died on a mission. Y/n leaves his family and heads to japan to get stronger to protect those he cares for..... even if it means he has to kill anyone that gets in his way to get the strength he wants.

If i do make this story. I will give more info in the actual story description that way, i don't reveal to much at the moment.

Anyway do any of you like the idea? Should i make the story?