(idea 16) Yandere ocs harem and multiverse harem only.

This story won't be a reader story. The protagonist to the story is my oc Nightmare wolf chaos. But he will be changed to fit the story idea i have. And let's just say the story will have a BIG ass harem in it.

Yandere

Oc multiverse harem x Male OP nightmare oc x Multiuniverse harem

Ultimate Genocider of oc multiunverse is about nightmare wolf chaos the true creator of the multiverse and multiuniverse. Nightmare is also so strong that no one could even beat him when he is using 0.000000000000000001% of his true power. Also everyone has two choices respect nightmare or fear him. But nightmare decided to create one last universe except everyone he knows will be in it.

This story will include ocs from all of my books even the ocs that are work in progress.  But i will change some of them to fit the book. Also this story will probably be my longest story for a long time.

Unless i get bored of it.....

Anyway this time I will make the story even if some of you don't want me to. But I have my reasons for making this story. So plz understand even I have story's I want to make without having to ask you all which story I want to make.

So for the people who hate this idea and wished I never goddamn thought of it.