Yandere/Betrayal/Traitor (Idea 45) My hero academia, AGK, male op izuku reader

Now, i know. There are several betrayal style fan fics out there. More specifically, in terms of RWBY, MHA and HS DXD.

I'll just give an example for any newcomers of mha betrayal fan fics in general.

Example: Izuku midoriya from mha, gets framed by toga for stealing UA files and sent to a prison called taturus. With a few people that believe he's innocent, or no one at all.

But this one will hopefully be different from the rest of those mha izuku betrayal fan fics.

Yandere, betrayal/traitor.

It seems i was wrong is a story about y/n izuku midroyia. Who is the user of weapons and accessories from the past called; Imperial arms. And he was a hero in training that goes to a hero school called; UA. With his sister izumi midoriya, who is the successor of all might, the number one hero of japan. All might managed to beat his arch nemesis called; All for one. Who was imprisoned for all of the crimes, he had committed.....

But what if thing's weren't as they seem? What if all might had killed small time crooks and villain yet got praised for it? What if all might and all the other hero's were actually corrupt? And that, the villians may be actually be the true hero's despite some of their methods? Yet society and hero's make them all seem like monster's with no moral's.

What if y/n heard all might tell izumi to kill small time crooks and villains in the future? What if he saw the corruption that consumed the hero society and started to doubt that he's on the right side. What if izuku decided to quit UA?Then his friends, sister and father figure try to change his mind, only for him to threaten them if they tried to change his mind. Before leaving to see if he should change sides. And stop trying to be a hero in the society eye's.

As you all can see. I decided to give a different perspective on the betrayal izuku stories. But instead of him being framed. He realizes, that thing's may not be like it seem.

Would you all want this to be a story?

Also, i want the truth. Would this idea ever spice things up for betrayal fan fics in general? And not just betrayal stories for MHA.