Yandere (Idea 41) Dbz/dbs series

Yandere, lemon

Yandere, lemon.

The god of destruction gains a harem is about y/n beerus the god of destruction. He and his G.O.D 'friends' competed in a g.o.d tournament made by grand master zeno and future zeno. With the winner gaining three wishes within zeno's power. That can effect their or other g.o.d universes. As long the winner doesn't wish for the other's universes destruction, switched, or to be taken over by the winner. Beerus and the other gods fought to their maximum of their abilities in the tournament. But in the end geene barely won, with beerus gaining second place. Geene talked to zeno and wished for three different thing's. The first wish effected beerus and his brother. Sense he wanted their angels to switch GOD's between the two brothers. Then geene returned to his universe, along with the other gods. But when beerus/lord y/n with his new angel returned to his universe. He felt different and the worlds, he visted for their foods seemed different. What did geene change? What were geene's other two wishes?

So what do you think? Do you want me to make this story? And if so just you know. Despite reading lemon chapters, i only attempted making one, once. So who knows, how that will work with my writing style.