....Starting To Show....

SANA

The night was getting long. The dares started to go up. I didn't want my turn to come up but Jihyo was living the life. She was actually enjoying herself along with jeongyeon. I was happy to see her so into everything. Nayeon started to loosen up as well.

I moved over and sat next to Mina. I put my head on her shoulder. "Are you feeling jelly. Look at how much fun she's having"

Jihyo was dancing in the middle of the room with Chaeyoung. They both fell on the the floor laughing. Jeongyeon picked the two up and back hugged Jihyo.

Jihyo looked at me and smiled wide. "Sana you suck!"

"Why?!"

"You haven't done a dare in like an hour!"

"Yeah you haven't!" Jeongyeon stood up with Jihyo and walked over to me. I turned around but they lifted me up. "Dahyun think of a dare!" No I didn't want to do anything. Kissing nayeon was already enough!

"Guys no" jeongyeon smirked and kissed my cheek. Jihyo did the same thing "shh, dahyun come on"

"Ok! Sana I need you to pick one person except for Jihyo and do it." WHAT!

"NO IM NOT DOING IT WITH ANYONE ELSE OTHET THAN JIHYO!"

"Come on!" Jihyo was actually ok with this happening?. "It's part of the game babe" jeongyeon smiled. Those two were dangerous together.

I looked around the room. Nayeon maybe? Mina? Chaeyoung? Momo? Dahyun? Tzuyu?
"Ahhh I don't want to pick."

"Ok then how about this baby. They'll all kiss you and then you pick your favorite kiss"

"Fine" Jihyo coved my eyes.

JIHYO

It was actually quite fun to have friends. I liked the way it made me feel.

I covered Sanas eyes and everyone lined up to kiss Sana. It was funny to see her get all flustered after each kiss. Lucky her I wanted to kiss them all.

Jeongyeon was the last one. I could admit that jeongyeons kisses were pretty good. Better than Wendy but not as good as dahyun. Dahyun was definitely the type of kissing I liked. Sana was the best though.

Jeongyeon started to kiss Sana. Tongue ooo.
"I THINK WE HAVE A WINNER. GO GET A ROOM!" Momo shouted from the couch.

I had to let things go. For Christ sakes I just nearly had sex with jeongyeon. I felt like a teenager again. Reminded of the times at the bar with Jennie. "Break a leg Sana!"

She and jeongyeon flipped me off before going into the other room.

SANA

I at least wanted to do it with someone else. Jeongyeon gave me chills. I didn't want to go back to what I did. What if I caught feelings again. What if she did. No no. I don't want to do this. Dahyun. "Jeongyeon. I'm sorry. Go get dahyun."

"I thought...ok." A couple minutes later I heard a bunch of boos but dahyun still came in.
"Why not jeongyeon?"

"You know why...I just thought I could do it with you. I'm scared to do it with her"

"We've all kinda did it with each other..don't be scared" dahyun walked over to me. What does she mean by that. "What do you mean?"

"Uh...me and Jihyo"

"REALLY. Oh my god."

"And Chaeyoung. Mina to. We've played this game so many times. It just helps us let off steam at this point. It fun."

"I only kissed you back then. Damn you gays brought it up a big fucking notch." Dahyun laughed. Her arms went around my neck. She kissed me softly on the lips. Damn they were soft.

We continued to kiss until she moved me to the bed. My heart was racing. Hers was too. "Your so hot~" dahyun licked her lips. I kissed her and played with her tongue. She smiled.

"See this helped today. I'm here doing this with you and Jihyos not trying to kill her self because of it. She really is changing." That's right. On any other day Jihyo would be so mad at me but It was different tonight. She acted like child and enjoyed the fun. I don't think she's ever loosened up like that.

I kissed dahyun again. A smile formed. I was proud of Jihyo. Now I could enjoy my night.

JIHYO

Tzuyu was on top on me. I put my hands on her hips. She leaned down and kissed my lips.
I really felt like a teenager now.

It was crazy I wasn't mad about Sana. I didn't think I could change but it's actually starting to show. "Jihyo~" Tzuyu was cute. I kissed her again and took off her shirt.

Tonight was a goodnight. Stress free.