....stressed out....

SANA

He looked me in the eyes. My grip tightened on the papers I was holding. He looked away but then back again.

"You ok?"

"Y..yeah I'm fine. Are you looking to be a trainee—"

"Sana?" Jihyo stood in front of us looking at me. She grabbed a paper out of my hand.

"Wait Sana? Minatozaki Sana?" Jackson stood up. "I knew you looked familiar." Jihyo gazed at him.

He smirked and placed his hand on my head ready to mess up my hair like he always used to. Jihyo quickly took him by the wrist. "Woah. What's your deal? It's are thing"

"I don't like your dirty hands on my wife. Take this paper and go." She gave him the sign up sheet and pulled me up by my purse.

"Damn who's got a stick up your ass? I haven't seen this brat in years. How are you doing Sana?"

"Ah...good." Jihyo rolled her eyes and started to walked.

"Sana let's go." Jackson stuck his tongue out at her. "Sana let's fucking go" I gave him a light smile and walked to where Jihyo was.
————

JIHYO

Obviously that kid was an old bully. Just the way he acted. A little brat looking to get his dick sucked. I couldn't imagine how many girls he'd probably teased as a kid.

"Why the fuck weren't you moving?"

"Why are you so bossy. Maybe I wanted to say hi"

"When he put his hand on you. Sana how stupid can you be for all you know he could've invited you to his house and forced you to fuck him."
Sana rolled her eyes. "Oh my god you are so right Jihyo. I'm so sorry"

"What was that for!?" I gave her ass a nice slap and pulled her close to me. "Seriously though baby. I like you safe you know that."

"I know but I wasn't even able to talk to him Jihyo."

"Sana you looked terrified."

"Well...I just remembered something at that moment"

"What did you have sex with him or something?"

"No! What are you crazy."

"He's a pretty good looking guy" Sana punched my arm and ran ahead of me. "Jihyo where are we even going. I have to get back to Momo. Don't you have work?"

"Shh. Turn." She turned and looked up. A small cafe. "Here. Have lunch with me. Then you can go back to Momo"

"Ugh ok fine."
————

SANA

We sat down at are table and I picked up a menu. Jihyo looked around. "There's so many good options on here! Aren't you hungry?"

Jihyo looked back at me. "Oh yeah right. I am." She picked up Her menu. I had a feeling she was still on high alert because of that Wendy girl. That meant that the girl was still somewhere out there. "So anything new on the Wendy girl?"

"No. They still can't find her. I hope she hasn't killed her self"

"That's not good."

"No it's not...." I didn't want Jihyo to be stressed out, it was starting to have an effect on me. "It will be fine"

"Yeah.." she continued to look around once again.

"Jihyo look at me"

"What?"

"Stop worrying about it. It's stupid. Your making me stressed."

"Sorry...just don't want someone to die because of my past."

"Did you hurt her?"