Adrinette

"I love you bugaboo"

"I love you too...but I need to tell you something" Mari played with his hair "What is it princess?" Adrien planted kisses on her neck "actually...I'll tell you later...I need you" Mari grabbed his head feeding her fingers into his hair as he kissed her stomach. There hearts beating in sync. "Where should we do it this time bugaboo?" He smirked "How about...the chair...." Adrien sat down on the chair, spreading his legs slightly to allow for his erection. Then he holds out a palm, inviting her. Mari stepped forward and slip her fingers over his hand. He takes hold of her delicately, wrapping his other hand around her hip. Mari interrupts him, rolling onto her tiptoes to kiss him solidly. Mari cupped his face, slanting her mouth, her tongue sparring with his. "A-Adrien...a-ah!" His hands go to her hips as he sits. Mari followed his movement, throwing one leg over his lap straddling him. "A-ah! Princess!" He supports her weight, lifting her some before placing her on his thighs. Still kissing her, he puts one hand on her lower back to hold her while she buries her fingers in his gold hair. He palms her ass as she tips her hips over his dick then, she starts to slide down "a-ah!" His cock slips past her wet folds, nudging her opening with ease "A-Adrien...f-fuck..." he sinks all the way in. She closed her eyes from the pleasure "a-ah!" He gripped her hips firmly, lifts her off his lap and plunges her slowly back down. "P-Princess...ahhh" he continues rocking her, and they both continue panting between kisses "Mmmm...A-Adrien..." in the heat of it, Mari grabbed a lock of his hair and pull it in desperation "A-ADRIEN! Ahhhh!" Adrien increases the pace, slamming her down on his lap once again, until the pleasure there're feeling becomes almost unbearable "P-Princess...." at last, they both shatter into a thousand pieces, screaming out there orgasms "Ahhhhh! A-ah!" When Mari pulsed around him, Adrien followed. His releases robs him of his voice and the strength in his legs. He holds onto her, wrapped around her back as his face rests against her breast. Merged into each other, Mari breathes deeply a couple of times, regaining her composure. "I'm pregnant." Mari smiled "A KITTEN?!"