Adrinette

"DO YOU LOVE HER?!" Mari yelled "No!" Adrien gripped her to the bed making her stare into his eyes "I love you not her." Adrien grip tightened "You're hurting me...." Mari whispered "Do you like it?" He whispered back "Y-Yes..." Adrien tugged her soaking wet panties to the side, he groans as he comes in contact with her wet heat "Princess..." he sweeps a finger through her slippery core, spreading it around her swollen sex. "A-ah! Adrien!" His finger circled around her throbbing clit, making her breath fracture across his lips "Adrien....." his hands flatten over her hips, travelling down her body until he reaches her thighs. "I love you!" Mari yelled from the pleasure He held his hard cock "What do you want?" He stared down at her body admiring her glowing pale skin "I want you inside of me..." his cock is thick and long, so big that her throat goes dry "Like what you see?" Adrien pounced on her and rocked his hips as he leans into each fluid, gyrating press, letting the natural rhythm dictate the pace of their love making. "A-AH! A-Adrien!" Mari yelled his name in ecstasy as the pleasure overtakes her and she tensed around his thick cock, "Princess...You feel so good..." Mari could feel him pulse inside of her and he shudders as he kisses her chest . "M-Marinette! I'm gonna- ahhh!" They both panted and laid on her bed "Ready for round two?" He made out with her lips making Mari wrap her arms around his neck while making out with him.
"Marinette sweetie have you seen my-WHAT THE FUCK!"
The end!