Adrinette

"Adrieennnn I wanna fuck" Marinette took of his shirt and left love bites on his neck "Me tooo bugaboo" He licked her nipples and rubbed his hands up and down her waist "I need youuu kittttyy I wannna fuck like nooo tomorrow!" Mari pounced on his lap making them fall onto the bed "I'm drrryyy princesss" Adrien took of his boxers and chained himself to their bed (They live with each other) "M-Marinette! A-Ah! Yessss" she started to throat suck his dick making Adrien twitch "Mmm"
(6 minutes later)
"A-Adrieeeen fuck meee already!" He stopped sucking Her folds and lined his dick "I'll fuck You all night" With one single thrust he disappeared into her folds "F-Fuck! Your s-soooo big A-Adrien!" He kissed Her passionately leaving Mari breathless tears flooded her eyes from the pleasure "I love you Marinette! Ahhhh! You feel amazing" Adrien wasn't drunk anymore she lifted herself up and slammed down making Adrien moan uncontrollably. She started to ride him making her bobble up and down "F-Fuck! Yes!" She leaned close to his chest and let out a loud moan "A-Adrien!"
(Morning)
"Ugh....What happened? Why am I...NAKED?!" She whispered and saw Adrien put his head between her breasts "O-Oh..We fucked" Mari giggled as he woke up "Morning Princess...Wow you did a good job on riding me" he whispered in her ear making Mari blush "Idiot...Well you fucked my pussy to hard...I don't think I can walk" she kissed his collarbone "I love you princess"
"I love you too Adrien"
The end!