Ladrien/Adrinette

"Thank you Alya for helping on this mission." Ladybug smiled "Your welcome! Where's chat noir?" She looked around "He's sick...sorry gotta go! Bug out!"
(Adrien's house)
"Hey kitty...how are you feeling...?" She touched his forehead "Alright..." Adrien shared a weak smile "Let me go make some soup-Adriennnnnnn...." Lb groaned as he planted kisses on her cheek "W-We c-can't..." her voice went gentle as he kissed her pussy "NOPE!" Lb closed her legs and went down stairs to make some soup. "I l-love t-that g-girl" Adrien went into a deep slumber
"Here you go my prince-UGH REALLY?" She saw his cute face in the pillow snoring. "I should write a note" Lb kissed his nose and went home.
"What should I give Marinette as a thank you?" Adrien sighed and started to draw love hearts around a picture of Mari. "Hey kitty~~"
(10 minutes later)
Adrien pounced on her kissing her until she squeals with laughter. "A-Adrien!" Mari kissed him deeply, her tongue thrusting into his mouth. Adrien quickly stripped away her clothes. "A-ah!" Adrien palmed her breasts, pinching the hard peaks "Kitty...." she guided him down between her legs, arching back when he kissed her. He rumbled as he twisted his fingers and his greedy mouth taking everything. "Ahhh!" He pushed her further than before, keeping her on edge "I need you Marinette..." his dirty mouth works her to completion. Clutching his golden locks, as she shudder. Adrien settled between her thighs the blunt head of his cock pushing against her "A-ah!" Adrien began to move, every steady thrust pushes against a place that makes her core tighten "M-Mari!" The pressure began to build. Every wet, hot muscle inside of her suddenly locks onto Adrien. "A-ah!" Mari came in a burst of heat wave of pleasure roll through them both like electric shocks. "Ahhh!" Mari moaned as Adrien took out his wet cock "Thank you for looking after me princess..." he started to twirl her hair "Is this my reward~~?" Mari smirked "No...a-actually..." he got out a red and black box "Mari I love with all my heart and soul I want to spend the rest of my life with you....Marinette DupainCheng will you marry me?" Sweat dripped from his head "Yes!"
(2 years later)

Marinette DupainCheng will you marry me?" Sweat dripped from his head "Yes!"(2 years later)