MariBlanc

"I'm sorry kagami I'm in love with Marinette!" Adrien ran away and found his princess but with

"I'm sorry kagami I'm in love with Marinette!" Adrien ran away and found his princess but with...Luka "I-I w-was t-to l-late" it looked like Luka was kissing her but he was just hugging Mari.
"Adrien I am hawkmoth, I am giving you the power destruction and in return you will give me Ladybugs miraculous" (Adrien and Chat are the same person) "Let's go find my princess"
(At Marinette's house)
"Princess you are my mate! We will have a pack together!" Blanc entered the room
"K-Kitty w-why are y-you w-white?"

"That's not important we need to have some kittens~~~my beautiful princess~~" Blanc licked her ear lobe "a-ah!" Chat left trails of drugging kisses down her body, as he passed over the place she most wanted him he kissed her thigh "A-ahhh! Blanc! ...

Blanc licked her ear lobe "a-ah!" Chat left trails of drugging kisses down her body, as he passed over the place she most wanted him he kissed her thigh "A-ahhh! Blanc! ahhh" chats hot breath set her nerves ablaze as his hands cruelly tease her core, "k-kitty ah!" He started to stroke her most sensitive spot and lick her nick "You smell like paradise my princess~~" his fingers thrust into her and curl against her walls, working her hard as he maintains his grip on Maris last shred of sanity. "K-Kitty f-fuck m-me! Ahhhh!"  Chat took of her clothes and started to fuck her folds "a-ah! Agh!" Mari groaned as he pounded her faster "Your mine Marinette!" He slapped her inner fold making her whine in pleasure "I-I'm Y-Yours!" Chat went harder and faster making I'm go deeper into her tight pussy "ahhhhhh! Fuck yes Blanc!" Her pussy got tighter with every thrust until a warm substance entered her. "Ahhhhhh!" They yelled as they collapsed on the bed "I love you princess" his suit went black "Chat I love you too"
The end!