Part 27

Yaku called them down when the coffee was ready and everyone made their way downstairs to get some of the godly liquid that would hopefully pull them into full wakeness.

Kiyoko had already left early to meet with someone that went to america with her so the boys were all alone at home.

Only Iwaizumi stayed back with Asahi to look at his wounds and put on new bandages.

"Does it hurt a lot?", Iwaizumi asked as he had peeled the bandage on the shoulder off and looked at the big burn scar there.

"It really does, but I can manage", Asahi smiled at his friend.

"Your doctor gave you painkillers, right?", Iwaizumi asked as he applied the ointment carefully.

"Yeah but they make me really dizzy and tired", Asahi said and flinched as Iwaizumi touched the scar too hard.

"Sorry man", he apologized "but maybe you should really take your pain medication. The doctor didn't give it to you just for fun you know. You should really listen to him".

"Yeah I know", Asahi sighed "I just felt so off when I took them in the hospital".

"We will all take care of you, I promise", Iwaizumi said as he applied the new bandage "where do you have the pain killers?"

"They are in my bedside table drawer", Asahi told him as he sat up again.

"Okay let me get them", Iwaizumi stood up and took the package giving Asahi one of the pills while he read the instructions "okay so...Asahi did you take the pill already?!"

"Of course I did", Asahi looked at him confused "you gave it to me".

"But you were supposed to hold it while I read!", Iwaizumi threw his hands in the air.

"How was I supposed to know that?", Asahi panicked.

"Because you just know! You can't take a pill without eating beforehand!", Iwaizumi lectured him.

"What?", Asahi screached "am I gonna die now?"

"What? No of course you're not going to die", Iwaizumi calmed his friend down "but the pill will kick in even more now".

"Oh man", Asahi groaned "please just leave me here okay?"

"Are you sure?", Iwaizumi asked concerned "you should eat and drink something and maybe you shouldn't be alone".

"I see... but I really don't want those effects again. I am gonna be a mess. And everyone is gonna laugh about me".

"They won't they are your friends after all...", Iwaizumi said and then thought about his own words chuckling slightly "well okay they will definetly laugh but you know they will take care of you when you need them".

"Can I still stay here? At least I won't have to walk on my anyway wobbly legs when the dizziness kicks in", Asahi asked with puppy dog eyes "maybe Noya can get me some food up here and I can just sleep it off?"

"Yeah that works for me", Iwaizumi grinned and patted his shoulder as he stood up "I am gonna go down and tell him that he should get you some food. Just lay down and rest. This pill will kick in really soon".

"Okay doc", Asahi smiled and let himself drop back onto the bed as Iwaizumi left the room.

He walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where Noya was chatting with Suga leaning against the counter.

"Is Asahi alright?", Noya asked as he saw that Iwaizumi had entered the kitchen without Asahi in tow.

"Yeah he is, he just took his pain medication without eating at first", Iwaizumi explained to the smaller boy "he asked me to send you up with something to eat and to drink before he sleeps the effect of the pain killers off. They make him tired and dizzy".

"Yeah he told me that he took some in the hospital", Noya nodded and put his cup aside "I am going to take something upstairs. Thanks for keeping an eye out for him".

"No problem", Iwaizumi nodded and took his own cup from the desk to pour some coffee into it.

"Do we have anything to eat?", Noya turned towards Suga who chuckled at him.

"There are some cornflakes in the cupboard and some waffles in the drawer", he told him pointing to the locations of the food "we also have some bananas".

"Perfect", Noya cheered and put some cornflakes with milk into a bowl and a banana with two waffles on a plate. He also prepared a cup of coffee for his boyfriend and then tried to balance it all in his hands as he walked upstairs.

"Hey Asahi, it's me", he announced as he pushed open the door with his knee "I brought you something to eat".

"Ohhhh thank god, I was starving. I am so hungry! Thank you so much baby, you are the bestest of the best I swear", Asahi smiled so wide Noya blinked once to see if he was actually doing that or if he was imagining things "how did you manage to balance all that stuff on your arms? Are those cornflakes? I love cornflakes! But isn't that an odd name? Like they are not really flakes of corn you know? Can I eat some pleeeeeeease?"

"Yeah of course, here you go", Noya handed him the food but kept the coffee for himself mumbling "I don't think you need this".

"Oh my god this tastes so good, babe! Are you sure you are not a cook as well? You should be! I love this, I love you I really do. You are the best person ever like you are always there for me and I love you so much and have you looked at yourself lately? You look so fucking hot! I would love to have sex with you all day, really but I guess we can't or can we? What do you say?"

"Ummm...", Noya tried not to break out in a fit of giggles when he found Asahi just rambling on about everything "I guess we can't because the house is kind of full of people".

"Man I forgot about everyone", Asahi nodded and turned his attention back to his bowl "man how can something be both crunchy and soft? I bet Kuroo would know. I want to see him. I want to see everyone!"

"Are you sure, babe? I mean you are kind of really high and...".

"Guys come upstairs!", Asahi called so loud that Noya had no chance to stop everyone from coming to them.