Part 6

The next morning came soon as did the ikea delivery guy that just dropped everything they bought in front of their house and left as soon as someone had signed the papers. So the first thing that was done is that they maneuvered the couch, that was big enough to fit at least six people sitting, into the living room to place it. From then on they planned to build the other furniture around it. And so they started building from the ikea manuals. At some point the screwdriver was taken from Bokuto because Iwaizumi said that he wasn't a doctor yet and couldn't save him so he better loses his screwdriver rights. Oikawa didn't even pretend that this was easy because these manuals were the devil. Asahi nearly started crying when the manual seemed to want him to ruin the shelf he was trying to build and Noya took him to the kitchen, asking Daichi to finish the shelf while he would distract Asahi with making something to eat for everyone. He made some sandwiches and calmed down a little so he started helping again after having lunch with his friends.
"This is good", Suga smiled at his friend.
"It's just a sandwich, Suga", Asahi said.
"It's also the little things in life that can be the best", Suga lectured and Noya grinned.
"You will be a good teacher some day", he said to his silver haired friend.
"Thank you", Suga smiled at the given compliment and finished his sandwich. It was already way past noon and they had gotten most of the furniture for the living room ready. Asahi was send in the kitchen again to organize the stuff that needed to be put there such as plates and pans but also the stuff they brought like the toaster and coffee machine. The latter had been used this morning and had already found it's place on the counter. He also put the grocerys that hadn't been put in the refridgerator yesterday evening into the cupboards in the kitchen. Only when it was time to put the bathroom stuff in place everyone stopped their work to talk about it. They had two bathrooms, excluding the one they already gave to Kyoko only, one in the basement and one on the first floor. Also two seperate restrooms.
"So who uses which bathroom?", Noya asked as Kuroo wanted to put their toiletries in the respective bathrooms.
"How about we flip a coin?", Suga suggested.
"Yeah so we just have to settle who shares with whom?", Asahi asked.
"Well how about we just each flip a coin and everyone with heads gets the bathroom on the first floor and tails gets the basement", Iwaizumi suggested.
"Let's just hope we don't end up with six of us sharing one bathroom and one enjoying the other all alone", Kuroo joked.
"If we don't have 4 to 3 we will have to try again", Daichi shrugged.
"Or we just stop as soon as one bathroom has four people inside and everyone else just automatically goes to the other", Suga came up with a plan.
"Genius", Bokuto exclaimed "okay everyone get a coin out".
Everyone fumbled around for a coin to flip.
"Alright", Oikawa spoke up as soon as everyone got their coin ready "let's do this".
"Okay guys get ready", Noya announced and everyone put their coin on their thumbs ready to flip and catch with the other hand "one, two, three, flip!".
Seven coins flew up in the air and landed in the respective hand again.
"Okay who wants to start?", Noya asked.
"This could be unfair if I come last and have to go to another bathroom that my coin predicted", Oikawa whined.
"Shut up Oikawa", Iwaizumi rolled his eyes "it's just a bathroom".
"Yeah okay", he agreed "someone start already".
"Well I am having tails", Bokuto announced not even asking if he could go first because he knew it would just lead to discussions and no one really seemed to mind his initiative.
"Same bro", Kuroo grinned at his friend and they high fived.
"I've got heads", Iwaizumi stated and Oikawa beamed at him.
"Me too Iwa-chan", he then said and as much as Iwaizumi tried he couldn't be mad when Oikawa was happy about them sharing a bathroom. They really loved each other a lot.
"I have tails as well", Daichi said sighing while he was screaming internally that he had to share a bathroom with those two idiots.
"Go on Asahi", Suga smiled at his friend because he knew that Asahi wouldn't just speak up and that he would wait for the others before he looked himself. But if Suga got tails now that meant Asahi wouldn't get his coins predicament just as Oikawa had said earlier and he knew it was just a bathroom but he didn't want Asahi to be the one who didn't get to 'choose'. So he would rather be the one himself.
"Thank you", Asahi seemed to have noticed Suga's line of thought and lifted his hand to look at the coin "heads".
"So that means that Suga still has to look what his coin says", Noya exclaimed and everyone looked at Suga as if he was holding a treasure in his hands.
"It's tails", Suga announced when he lifted his hand to peek at the coin that was lying on his palm.
"Nice", Oikawa exclaimed happily "that means we only have to share with three".
"Yeah but Kuroo and me are basically the same person so it's just the same", Bokuto retorted and looked at Oikawa seriously.
"Exactly", Kuroo clasped his hand on Bokuto's shoulder and smiled while Oikawa raised a brow at them.
"Well if you say so", Iwaizumu tried to shrug it off as if it wasn't weird or illogical "then I guess we can go ahead and move the stuff to the respective bathrooms right?"
"Perfect!", Bokuto cheered "everytime we have to get to our bathroom we get extra training in form of climbing the stairs. Isn't that amazing?"
"Awesome Bo", Kuroo chuckled and Suga smiled at the friends endearingly while Oikawa wondered what the heck was wrong with them.