PART 23 ~ Birthday Bash

Start from the beginning

And seeing the wallpaper Arnav feels like he wins over the world... Arshi keeps the Fingerprint on each other phones so they can access... Arnav mistakenly removed the mail notification in her Phone...

.

.

KHUSHI ROOM

Arshi, Diya, Aarav, Aman, and NK were sitting in the bed Shyam, Anjali, and Akash were sitting in the coach...

Akash: Which flavor?

NK: Chocolate

Akash: Black Forest

Arnav: Her favorite is Butterscotch

Anjali: Haan Akash order the Butterscotch cake, and she likes it very much...

Khushi: No

Anjali: Why Khushi?

Khushi: I have an idea... how about her lovely brothers prepare the cake

Anjali: Good idea... teasingly " But Khushi what about my stomach..." Khushi laughs out loudly while men keep a grimy faces hearing her and glare at Khushi for laughing at them...

Khushi controls her laugh " Di we will help them and it becomes the tastiest cake ever we eat... And I know my partner and Brothers are the best"

Akash: Ok what about decoration Khush...

Khushi: Decoration will be done by me, Di and Aarav

Arnav: We will also help you

Khushi: Can we decorate the terrace, it will be awesome...

After they start the preparation... Khushi gives instructions to make the cake... the boys prepare the cake perfectly while Khushi was icing the cake... and they make simple decorations on the terrace and went to have dinner... All the while Nani and Mami kept Roshini very busy...

Khushi went to Anjali's room... while others except Aarav and Diya were in Akash's room...

Aman: What are Ammu and Di were planning Arnav

Arnav: I don't know

Aman: Really Ammu didn't tell you anything...

Arnav nodes his head NO...

Aman: Jiju did Di tell anything to you

Shyam: No... just wait for some minutes they will come...

Arnav: I go and check Diya and Aarav...

Mamaji: Aman beta did you order a birthday cake for tomorrow...

Aman: Haan Mama all done... Arnav comes with Aarav in his arms... " Arnav why did you bring Aarav here"

Arnav: He is not sleeping.

Aarav laid his head on Arnav's shoulder and cutely said: " Want to wish Massi"...

Arnav smilingly caresses his head " You can wish morning also"...

Aarav: No I want to wish now Mamu, where are Mom and MY GF?

Arnav: They are in your Mom's room and they strictly told, not to disturb them...

Aarav: WOWWWWW PRINCESS

They all heard Aarav's loud voice and turn and saw Anjali and Khushi dressed as Bella and Frozen Elsa... They were surprised to see them in Princess Costumes... while Arnav and Shyam were admiring their girl... ( Imagine Anjali in yellow and Khushi in Blue)