{It's Getting Risky}~RealitySabre

This was requested by I'm not sure but thanks for the request!

(When you can't find the comment-)

Top- Reality

Bottom- Sabre

This will take place in the real world

Kinks- Somnophilia (consented), semi-public, on calls

*Reality's POV*

I enter my house after being out with some friends the whole morning and afternoon, it's currently around five in the evening and I'm just now getting home, placing my keys on the counter as I walk past the kitchen to head up to my room.

From what I remember, Sabre was supposed to still be here since he was staying with me basically until he felt like leaving. I had invited him to come with me and my friends but he told me he didn't feel like going so he was going to stay here, do a few things online, and maybe rest which I doubted that part.

Sabre was never the type to sleep when he says he was going to, he was an insomniac which made it hard for him to sleep every night which I didn't judge, I know things like that can be hard on people so that's why I let him sleep with me.

The only times he will sleep is if he's really tired or he sleeps with me though even if he's with me he still has slight trouble so I always stay up with him to keep him company until he falls asleep.

I try so hard to be the best boyfriend Sabre could ever have even though some days it feels like I'm not but Sabre always notices when I'm down and when my thoughts start negatively affecting me so he always reassures me, he's one of the sweetest guys I know and I'm not sure what I have done to deserve this precious human of mine.

When I got up to the room I saw that the door was closed and I noticed that it was utterly silent, usually, if he was up I could hear him playing on his phone to keep himself busy but I heard nothing so I made sure to stay quiet just in case he was asleep.

I reached for the door handle and opened the door slowly, glancing around the room I didn't see Sabre at the desk or in the chair so I looked over to the bed and found him sound asleep on the bed. I was so surprised at the sight of him sleeping yet so happy that he was able to lay down and get some sleep, he needed it seeing as though last night was a bad night for him. 

I quietly sat my stuff down and went over to the bed, he was so adorable and seemed so at peace while he was curled up and asleep under the covers. I slightly moved the blanket, just enough so I could slip myself under as I sit on the bed, taking my shirt off and getting comfortable.

Once I'm comfortable and lying down I move closer to Sabre who was facing away from me, I wrap my arms around him and lay as close as I could to the point my chest was pushed against his back and that's when I realized he didn't have a shirt on either.

My hands slowly traveled his body, down his waist, hips, and his thighs...he only had boxers on, I didn't think he was the person to sleep almost fully naked since he usually has sweatpants on and with or without a tanktop on but at least that's one more thing I know about him.

Sabre begins to slightly move around to be able to get comfortable again but he remained asleep, feeling him press his body more against mine slightly triggered a problem, a problem I tried to ignore but failed to, knowing something needed to be done about it.

I glanced around, trying to think of a way to help me before an idea came to mind, I looked back at Sabre and slightly moved to see if he would stay asleep and he did, he showed no sign of waking up so I was pretty happy about that.

I moved around some, trying to get myself positioned correctly and my hands trailed up to his boxers, carefully sliding them down as I kept making sure Sabre didn't wake up. Once I managed to get his boxers off I removed one of my hands from his waist and started to slide my pants and boxers down and off me.