OriginAlex

This was requested by LilliannaSahara thank you for the request

Now lets get into the SmutShot!

*Origins POV*

Me and Alex are currently arguing over me not telling her I love her, so that's when I got a idea, "Alex listen, come with me and ill show you how much I love you" I say as I hold my hand out for her to take.

She just stands there and stares at me for a moment until she hesitantly reaches for my hand and grabs it, I smile and teleport us to my room in my house.

I put my hands on her hips and pull her close to me, kissing her in the process, it takes a few moments but she kisses me back while wrapping her arms around my neck.

*Alex's POV*

My arms wrap loosely around his neck, as on of my hands travel up and I tangle my fingers in his messy chocolate brown hair.

One of his arms stays at my waist as for the other one leads upwards and cups my cheek. We soon pull away from the needing of oxygen in our lungs, I look at him seeing lust in his eyes.

His beautiful blue eyes looks into my forest green eyes.

Taking me by surprise he kisses me but I immediately kiss him back as I feel his tongue swipe across my bottom lip, I playfully deny and I can hear him let out a small grown as he picks me up causing me to gasp and wrap my legs around his waist.

He takes the opportunity and slips his tongue past my lips and into my mouth as he starts exploring every inch of my mouth.

After exploring he pulls away and smirks but doesn't put me down, then the next thing I feel is my back against the bed as he gently lays me down on my back while I still have my legs wrapped around him, keeping him close to me.

"We will only do this if you want to do this" he says while looking at me, "I-I want this" I say and he nods as he slips his hands under my shirt, his cold hands touching my bare skin.

He pulls my shirt up and over my head then bends down and starts placing kisses along my neck in search for my sweet spot.

He finally starts to kiss a certain spot on my neck causing me to moan out, he smirks against my neck and bites that spot, I moan out but louder this time as he starts to lick and suck the place he bit.

When he's done he pulls away and admires the hickey he gave me, he starts to kiss down from my neck, to my chest, then he reaches my bra.

He sits me up on the bed as he reaches behind me and unclips my bra, pulling the green fabric off my body and tossing it to the side, as he starts to massage one of my breasts and sucks on the tip of the other.

I arch my back, loving the feeling that is being given to me as he stops and does the same to the other, massage one and sucks on the other.

When he's done I grab the bottom of his shirt and drag it up and off him doing the same to his pants and reveals his black boxers he is wearing.

He then hooks his fingers to the rim of my jeans, pulling them down to reveal my green panties, hooking his fingers to them and slowly dragging them off me causing me to blush.

Once they are fully off he throws the fabric to the side like he did with everything else, as he slowly starts to rub my clit with his thumb, I moan loudly not caring if anyone else heard me.

"Are you a virgin?" he asks and I nod my head hesitantly, "Alright then, ill be careful~" he says seductively with lust filling his voice and eyes.

He takes off his boxers and lines himself up with my entrance as he slowly starts to push his way into me, I hiss from the pain but once he's fully in he doesn't move so I can get used to this new feeling and also not wanting to hurt me.

After a minute or two I nod, giving him the 'ok' to move, he nods back and starts to slowly rocks his hips at first but picks up pace every now and then, "Origin~ F-Faster~" I say, needing more of him.

It takes him no time to pick up pace, as he is soon thrusting into me pretty fast and hard, causing me to moan loudly uncontrollably, then out of no where he angles his hips and hits my prostate dead on.

"AHH~ O-Origin! Right T-There!~" I pretty much scream out, still not caring if anyone hears me, he continues to hit my prostate dead on until I feel him twitch inside of me, signaling his end.

I start to feel a hot curling sensation in the bottom of my stomach, as I feel myself release on his member, then him release inside of me.

He slows his thrust, riding out his high and pulls out, laying beside me, pulling me close to him as I snuggle up into his chest and listen to his racing heart beat, "I love you Alex" he says, "I love you to Origin" I say as I fall asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had no choice but I copied and pasted............

I'm sorry but I wanna get this stuff done before I go back to school and I still have a lot to do  in 2 days

Now I have to go take care of my aunts dog......

REMINDER-----REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

See yall in the next Smut shot 

Byeeeee~

Requests Left: 9

Word Count: 988