We'll find him

Peter took a deep breath as the witch turned away from his brother and walked back into the duelling area.
Peter gave Edmund another quick nod before charging at the witch, lifting his sword above his head and bringing it as hard as he could on Jadis, only to get blocked by her own sword.
The fight once again continued for fifteen minutes, and neither of them had even come remotely close to killing the other.
Peter took a deep breath as he stepped back slightly, both him and the witch lowering their wepons.
"Well, for a kid you're rather strong." The witch laughed. 
"I'm nearly eighteen." Peter spat. "And have had fifteen years of swordfighting experience."
Jadis laughed slightly. "Then we could be here for rather a long time." She said.
Peter sighed. "Just let Edmund go." He breathed.
The witch let out a cruel laugh. "We both know I'm not going to do that." She said.
Peter cast a quick glance over at his brother, who slowly shook his head at him. "Right then." Peter muttered under his breath before raising his sword again.
But the second he did there was an almightly roar, causing everyone to freeze.
Peter took a deep breath as he glanced over at the woods, where the roar had come from. "Aslan." He breathed, before taking a deep breath and turning to his sisters. 
Susan nodded at him slowly. "Aslan." She mouthed, before running over to him. "Do you think it could actually be him?" She asked.
Peter shrugged. "Who else could it be?" He said. 
"If it is, he'll sort all this won't he?" Susan said hopefuly.
"Of course he will." Lucy said as she walked over. "He's Aslan."
Peter nodded slightly, sighing. "I hope you're right." He said before: "You should probably go back while I finish this duel."
Susan nodded. "You can do it Pete." She said firmly. 
"Hmm." Peter replied. 
But then Lucy's eyes went wide. "Edmund!" She screamed. 
Peter's heart skipped a beat as he swung around, only for his eyes to go as wide as Lucy's. The witch had untied his brother, wrapped a hand around his mouth so he couldn't make a noise, and was dragging him towards the woods. They were already half way across the field and Peter could see the terrified look on his brother's face as he struggled against her grip, but with no luck.
"Edmund!" He shouted before darting after his brother. He ran as fast as he could, watching as the witch dragged Edmund into the woods before they both disappeared. "Ed!" He screamed, his heart now pounding as he ran, hearing Susan, Lucy and Caspian running after him. 
He ran into the woods, and just kept running, his eyes darting everywhere in search of his brother. He had to find him... He had to.

☆☆☆

Edmund gasped as Jadis pulled him behind a tree, holding her sword to his
neck and warning him to keep quiet.
Edmund could only watch as Peter ran straight past him, followed by his sisters and Caspian. Tears appeared in his eyes as they disappeared from sight, swallowing hard as he looked back to the witch, who had that cruel smile spread across her face.
"Well, getting you to the stone table might now be easier than I thought." She said as she ripped the gag from his mouth.
Edmund's heart stopped as he swallowed hard. "What - What about the Narnians?" He choked. "They won't let you anywhere near the table." 
The witch smirked. "I'll just get one of my followers to pretend to be a Narnian and tell them all that King Peter wants everyone out looking for you." She said, pressing her sword further against Edmund's neck.
Edmund took a deep breath. "You don't have any followers." He said in nothing more than a whisper.
The witch smirked at him. "I wouldn't be so sure about that." She spat. 
Edmund just stared at her, not saying anything.
"We're going back to camp for the time being though." The witch said. "So I can prepare."
And with that Edmund was once again dragged through the woods, Jadis holding onto the end of the rope that still tied his hands tightly together.
But now, he had just the slightest bit more hope. Aslan was near, and in all honesty, it made him feel safe.

☆☆☆

"Peter!" Susan panted. "Slow - down!"
Peter sighed and stopped running, panting himself as he turned to face his sisters and Caspian.
"Where did he go?" Lucy gasped, leaning on her knees.
Peter shook his head as he swallowed hard. "I - I don't know." He choked.
"They've gone." Susan whispered.
"They've got to be around here somewhere!" Caspian said quickly, taking a deep breath.
"Caspian's right." Susan nodded.
Peter sighed. "I should've known that as soon as the witch heard Aslan she'd try something." He muttered, tears in his eyes. "I shouldn't of taken my eyes off her."
Susan sighed. "Peter don't blame yourself." She said gently, placing a hand on his shoulder.
"We'll find him." Lucy said as confidently as she could.
Peter swallowed hard. "Course we will." He choked. "Because I won't stop searching until we do."
"Do you think they would've gone back to the camp?" Susan asked.
Peter thought for a moment. "The witch wouldn't risk it." He said after a while. "That would be the first place we'd look. No, they're in this woods somewhere and we are going to find out where."
Susan nodded. "Well, come on then." She mumbled, beginning to walk.
Peter sighed to himself as he followed behind her, Lucy taking hold of his hand. He looked slowly down at her, seeing the tears in her bright blue eyes. "It's gonna be alright Lu." He said, taking a deep breath. "We will find him, I promise."
Lucy nodded slowly, resting her head against Peter's arm as they continued to walk. "I know we will." She responded with a smile. "I know we will."

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
🤧🤧🤧🤧😭😭😭🤧😭🤧😭🤧😭🤧😭