He doesn't reply.

"Ivan!" I say even louder bringing him back into reality.

He clears his throat before hesitantly stepping back.

"What are you doing?" I ask curious to why he was backing up

He lifted up his right hand, he slowly moved it down and my body mimicked his actions, he continued to lower his hand until I was on the floor.

As soon as I touched the floor I pulled my top and brushed the hair out of my face. I turned my head to the right side and watched Ivan who had sat back down on the bed with the same confused expression on his face.

"How did you do that?" I question

"I don't know. I was sat here watching you do the flip, when you realised you weren't going to land it your heart started to race and so did mine, there was this electrical feeling and i panicked so I put my hand out and you stopped"

I got back up to my feet processing what he had just told me and my mind instantly went back to the other day when I found out Ivan was my mate, he had done the same thing to the other vampires. The only difference was his eyes didn't change and his fangs didn't come out.

"You did it when we found out we were mates"

He looked up at me and I took it as a sign to continue.

"You don't remember?"

"No, I remember the pain but nothing else" I walked over to his bed and sat next to him.

"Well when we came in everyone was so angry with us they couldn't believe that after all the embarrassment we had caused them the only thing we could say was sorry. One of the vampires came up and tried to hit me, but you said no he had grabbed my arm so hard he had pierced the skin, everyone was in shock that you had stopped him. You threatened to kill anyone who touched me which didn't sit well with the others, two other vampires came forward and that's when you realised the blood. You gripped my arm then your eyes went black, you started to shout and scream l-like you was in pain, then this...this high pitched whistle sound made everyones ears bleed.....you fell to the floor, then this thick red blood came from your mouth and your whole eye went red....it just stopped.When Colt touched my shoulder you snapped, you had him of the floor with your hand around his neck, when you let go he was still in the air. Ana had got into the room she saw me and came running towards me, you went for her...these huge fangs cane out from the top and the bottom you tried to bite her, your parents were screaming....everyone was but you didn't. I told you to stop and you did, your eyes went back, you were back" I explained, keeping a close eye on him making sure I didn't trigger anything.

Ivan had zoned out I knew he was processing what I had just told him. He stayed in that same position for about 10 minutes before getting up and walking to the middle of the room.

"What are you doing?"

"Seeing what else I can do" he responds

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I question

"No"

He stands there and begins waving his arms around, the veins almost pop out of his head as he focuses on moving the chair. I start to giggle but it quickly escalates into a full blown laugh.

He glares at me before shaking his head. I was laughing so hard I hadn't noticed he had put on his grey jumper with black nikes and was walking out the bedroom door. My laughter comes to halt when I realised he had left.

I scramble of the bed and out the door but he isn't there, I run straight to the double door and pull them open to see Ivan walking down the ballroom steps.

"Ivan where are you going?"

"To see the oracle" he replies back

"Ora-what .....why are you going there?"

"To get some answers"

I was debating whether or not to go, but I haven't got the energy to get changed so I ended up closing the door and going back to Ivan's room.

Since Ivan wasn't gone I decided to watch twilight breaking dawn. Instead of sitting down on the chair I sat on Ivan's bed, I got my blanket and wrapped it over me to stay warm.

The film was long but so worth it, I was so hyped up I didn't think sleep was an option but after checking the time, sleep seemed to be the only option.

I was about to get up to get into my bed but was to tired to move. Instead I crawled back further onto Ivan's bed, it was to hot to sleep under the covers so I used my own blanket, taking the nearest pillow I positioned just how I like it in the middle of the bed to an angle.

I was sprawled across the bed as comfortable as I've ever been, letting sleep slowly take over.

A disturbance in the room had woken me, I forced my eyes open still in the sleepy state, a figure had walked towards the tv and switched it off ,then continued to fuss around. Since it didn't concern me I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

Omfg guys I have passed the 500,000 mark..thats half a million reads !!!!... I can't breathe I'm soooooo happy. There's more than 15,000 votes and 1000 comments- thank you all for reading and sticking with this story!!!!

Vote,comment and follow me!!!!!