"I used to compete" I brag, recalling all the times I used to win 1st place.

"Whatever you say"

"It's true" Ivan sighed before sitting up and looking at me, he waved his hand around then nodded his head, encouraging me to show him.

I got of the chair and walked into the middle of the room. I wasn't feeling very confident and began doubting my own abilities knowing I hadn't done this in a few years.

However the satisfactory of proving Ivan wrong was to appealing,so I began stretching.

"What are you doing?" Ivan asked as I was touching my toes.

"I'm stretching" when the words left my mouth, a laugh left his.

"Haha, are you ready to be proven wrong" I ask.

"Ready as I'll ever be" he teased

I turned towards the balcony, pushing my hair out of my face and placing my feet next to each other, I pulled my shorts up and tucked my vest in. I pushed my shoulders back and shook my wrists as last minute prep, I took a deep breath before counting down from three.

3....2.....1...

I went straight into a back walkover straight into a backwards hand spring followed by a aerial walkover finishing in the splits.

I feet extremely chuffed that after all this time, i got back up on my feet and looked at Ivan who had a smirk on his face.

"I told you"

"What no back flip" he taunts

I reposition myself ready to prove him wrong for a second time, backflips were never my expertise especially not after falling on my head a few hundred times. I wasn't about to let Ivan win this and I defiantly wasn't going to ask him to be my spot. Screw it.

I bent my knees and jumped, my feet leaving the floor I had begun the first stages of the move when I realised there was no landing this, I was now falling in a awkward positions which happened to life threatening. I closed my eyes and put my hands out in attempt to prepare for the impact......But it never happened.

I thought I was dead, I slowly opened my eyes to see what was happening. My first thought was that Ivan had been the prince in shining armour and had caught me, by I looked over to the bed and he was stood there looking at his hands.

It took me few seconds to figure out why everything was upside down, then I realised it was me who was the wrong way up. Not only was I upside down but I was floating in mid air.

I looked back at Ivan who was still staring at his hands in disbelief like he had just done something, he slowly looked up at me before looking back at his hands.

"Ivan, what did you do?" I ask, stuck in mid air.

Ivan slowly walked over to me, when he was near he began to circle around me, waving his hand under neath me and over me, trying to figure out what had just happened.

He stopped walking around and stood still,using his right hand he poked me straight in the stomach. I flinched away and almost instantly my top slipped out of my shorts, I smacked my hand across my chest in attempt to stop any further embarrassment. Luckily it was just in time,but not quick enough the clothing stopped just under my bra leaving my entire stomach out on show.

Ivan clearly had seen the large amount of skin on show as his whole body tensed up just as before.

"Ivan can you get me down" I quickly say. Getting unbelievably self conscious.