84

three months later..

"hey, mina is back."

"wait, really?!"

"what do you mean? she's in coma."

"she's back? where's she?"

jimin yawns while stretching his body. well, he's in class now since there's no teacher, he decided to take a sleep that he's been missing.

"jimin," taehyung suddenly pokes in front him. jimin widen his eyes to make like he's not that sleepy, "yes?"

"good evening, class." the teacher suddenly greets just when he wants to starts a conversation.

taehyung roll his eyes and take a proper sit in front jimin.

"i have a happy news," the teacher says, smiling brightly. "you're going to have a new classmates. she's not a new student, but recovering from her amnesia. i'm sure you guys know her well,"

the teacher stated that makes all the students goes noisy for awhile. jimin frowns when the first person comes in his mind was; mina.

when the familiar girl walks in, his heartbeat were beating fast. it's really her but. the way she look around aren't the same like she usually did.

she's now looking around like everything was something new to her. jimin couldn't stop to blame himself when he remembers about it.

"mina~! welcome back!" momo shouted from the back.

jimin smiled when he sees her shy smile back again. he stares at her like there's no tomorrow. but then, it hits him again.

now, she didn't look at him like how she usually did again.

──♡
a/n; some cliché parts!