29

"thank you for sending me home, jin." mina said, sending a friendly smile at him.

jin smiles back, "it's not a biggies! maybe, we can go to school together tomorrow?"

mina didn't answer anything at first. she touches her hair softly, "um, sure. anything you said."

"oh gosh, you sure?!" jin repeated, feeling excited of mina actually replying to his actions since he's been trying so hard to catch her attention.

mina nods with a smile, "yeah."

"i'll see you tomorrow, then?" jin tilts his head with a satisfied smile.

mina nods again, waving at him as he walked to his car. when jin has drove off, mina sigh. what did i just do? she roll her eyes, walking inside her house.

flinching at the sudden sight of her sisters on the living room, half smiling and half quiet. she slowly opens her shoes with a small 'hi' at them.

"minari is home!" sana shouts, running to mina and hugs her tights.

mina laughed, "why with this serious mode?"

"we make you felt uncomfortable?" jeongyeon suddenly says behind sana.

mina looks up at jeongyeon, scoffing playfully, "kinda. but i got no choice. i felt bad to said no."

"so, you go out with him?!" momo shouts, smiling brightly.

mina's disgusted face almost shown but she hides them with a smile, "no. i just accept the ride that he's offering me to go to school with him tomorrow."

"waaah~!" her members cooed softly.

mina were being pulled at the living room to eat lunch with them but, mina still can sees how jihyo suddenly becomes so quiet and walks upstairs.

mina decided to ignored it at first.

──♡
a/n; guess who can't be using phone so much this year! 🥳