bad mood tantrum and kinky?

Start from the beginning

Now I feel bad! No!

Walking over to him I lay down on top of him but under the blanket. Immediately like a reflex he wrapped his arms around me tight, holding me close.

"Mm. baby?" he grunted

"Yeah?"

"You okay?" kissing my head "you seemed upset last night? Everything alright? I'm sorry if I did anything"

After peeking his lips I say, "I'm okay, I was upset but idk. Its fine. You did nothing wrong tho, I'm sorry you slept down here, it was lonely up there alone. Would have let you in but had already fallen asleep"

"Its alright baby girl, no harm. Just happy you're alright"

I giggled kissing him lovingly, tingling my fingers into his hair. "I love you so much did you know that" I mumbled in between kisses.

He responded kissing me back from the second I pressed my lips on his. Tightening his grip around my waist pulling me closer.

Stopping for a second I looked seductively into his eyes "you wana come upstairs, take a nice shower with me" I bit my bottom lip "naked and all" giggling slightly

No response was needed as he stood up with me in his arms darting up the stairs, both smiling.

But this is us were talking about so not even something simple as that can be done without someone noticing so as we where about to reach my room mommy stepped out of hers.

"Morning you two. What are you up to?" she eyed us suspicious but with a little smirk lingering in the corner of her lips, probably already having a pretty graphic idea.

As Sean sett me down on my feet I sigh "I'm not even going to try talking around this. We are taking a shower" well at least I think we are

Not letting her responds I grab Sean dragging him into my room. Half shouting "love you mommy" before I close the door"

Giggling I walk over to Sean, all sensually and all taking my shirt over my head as I walk.

(A/N: WARNING! Smut. Mature readers only please)

Running my hands up his stomach taking his shirt of trailing kisses up his stomach as I do so making a moan escape his lips.

Standing back up I wrap my arms around his neck and smack my lips on his with a lot of passion that he gladly responded

Slipping his hands into my shorts he slide them down just enough so I can kick them off, leaving me in only my underwear.

When I kiss down his neck in between moans he mumbles out "what do you say to some backdoor action?"

Pulling away I look into his eyes "I've never, but if you promise to be carful ill try it"

Smiling peeking his lips "then we can get to that shower after yeah?"

"Sounds perfect to me" swiping me of my feet and into his arms, carrying me over to the bed.

On the way over I managed to unbutton his pants so he kick them of before he climb on top of me on the bed.

Kissing me down my neck he reach behind me unclasping my bra before quickly throwing it away. Nibbing and sucking on my nippl*

After we had managed to remove all pieces of clothing he help me turn around and position himself by my ass.

"Ill be careful I promise"

"I trust you" and at that he slid his length into my behind trusting slowly after letting me adjust.

We carried on for a couple hours with all kinds of different positions, going at it over and over again. Stopped counting after I came the 4th time. Forgetting all about that shower.

(A/N skipped going into all the kinky stuff they where up to. But by the real life picture I posted with this chapter I'm sure they're up to some kinky stuff tbh)

After releasing once more he pulled out of me laying beside me panting. Wrapping his arm around me spooning me before we both slipped into dreamland exhausted

_________________________-----

I update every:

100 read

8 votes

5 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

-Xoxo Christina